THEY HAVE  GONE

19-07-06 16:11:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: brian stratton blueprints

#2 19-07-06 16:42:02

sparkle

Elaborate on what they are exactly smokey...most people wont have a clue what they are...

Part 3 stuff? or general adi use?

Do tell wink

#3 19-07-06 20:21:57

smokypdi
Verified Member

sorry they are detailed working plans for approved driving instructors thats what it says on the front
they  give you full details on what to do how to do it and when to do it

the only thing they dont do is take the part 3 for you
SHAME

#4 19-07-06 21:17:37

SMH
Verified Member

Hi Smokey,

If you think they would be useful for my ADI part 3, then I would be interested in taking them.  I am in SW London.  I will PM you.

Cheers

Part 1 - Passed 94/63 - July 2006
Part 2 - Passed 2 Minors - 11/08/06
Part 3 - Bring it on!!

#5 20-07-06 06:31:00

pj
Verified Member

Why don't you keep them, 3 years on and I still have all my Brian Stratton stuff and all my other training stuff, good to refer to every now & again.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#6 20-07-06 06:47:24

VandADI
Administrator

Agree with pj, I would deffo keep them!  They are also handy for revision just before a check test  wink

#7 20-07-06 06:52:02

sparkle

I wouldnt be without my colorfile big_smile tis used every day from me...sometimes you just HAVE to get it out ...pictures speak volumes wink

#8 20-07-06 08:02:49

smokypdi
Verified Member

will keep my colourfile but am sick of the sight of these blueprints and if they can help
sone1 else all the better

#9 06-09-06 15:19:41

drivinmecrazy

Hello there,
I wouldn't mind having a look at these!  Can't collect but willing to pay the postage.

Cheers

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#10 06-09-06 23:49:57

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

got these myself - all good stuff for building /writing your own briefings for pt 3. but he really should have had an actor to voice over - good stuff and great to listen to if you cant sleep? zzzzzzzzzzz

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

Board footer