You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-08-06 15:42:57

Shodman

PST 6 - Phase 2

Hi Guys

Sorry to ask this, but my Instructor is on holiday and wont return before my test.

PST5 Reverse Park

Can anyone advise if this would ONLY be Reverse Park (Parallel) OR could it also be Reverse Park (Bay)?

Should my Lesson Plan be prep'd for both?

Thanks for your help.

Shodman

Part 1 - 12/05/06 Passed 1st Time (99/65)
Part 2 - 22/06/06 Passed 1st Time (1 Minor)
Part 3 - 04/09/06 Failed 3-3 (Not enough hours!)
Part 3 - 13/12/06 Failed 3-4 (Gutted!!)

30-08-06 15:42:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PST 6 - Phase 2

#2 30-08-06 18:41:01

driverpete
Verified Member

It could be either if your test centre has a car park!

RoSPA Gold
Retired RoSPA Approved Tutor
Retired NDAC & NDAS trainer
Retired ADI

#3 31-08-06 13:06:54

dragonfly

NO! - its not - you will not get bay park on part 3

d x

#4 31-08-06 13:45:27

Shodman

Dragonfly

Thanks for that.

Shodman

Part 1 - 12/05/06 Passed 1st Time (99/65)
Part 2 - 22/06/06 Passed 1st Time (1 Minor)
Part 3 - 04/09/06 Failed 3-3 (Not enough hours!)
Part 3 - 13/12/06 Failed 3-4 (Gutted!!)

#5 02-09-06 22:14:54

Doc
Verified Member
Website

It will be the parallel park.

Listen to the word picture and only give a brief if this is the first time it is being carried out. I got this pst and the se told me he had coducted a mock test and this was his only point of concern but i still gave a brief. Fortunately when it came to practice i told him to show me what he could do and that kept me in with a chance. I got a 5 for it but it could have easily been a 6 had i not given the brief.

#6 03-09-06 00:18:55

posh
Verified Member

best of luck for your part three tomorrow wink

#7 03-09-06 09:05:37

dragonfly

hey - big day tommorow - how ya feeling?

best of luck - break a leg

j xx

#8 03-09-06 19:05:54

Angel
Verified Member
Website

Hi Shodman, I had that PST and passed 4-5. The main problem with PP was the pupil's speed and not looking over left shoulder. A good PST to get i think. Good luck!

I'm teetering on the brink-please push!!

ADI car and Fleet trainer

#9 03-09-06 22:31:31

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

good luck shodman, i had that one too 5-4 main prob on the pp was when i trotted out my bestest method, he just looked at me blank and said "cant see it mate"  :? so i had to adapt! used three methods b4 the b****r did it - and getting him to take obs!!! grrrr lol. your bound to get summit different anyway? sure you have prepared well and will be fine. you know whats right so stick to your guns. best of luck again. regards keith

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

Board footer