You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 29-08-06 00:46:59

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Is there an easy way to do this job?

Just thought i'd throw that one in there. hello all, i'm a driving instructor and off road instructor based between cumbria and lancashire. my time is split between driver training, off road training and instructor training.

29-08-06 00:46:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Is there an easy way to do this job?

#2 29-08-06 02:11:30

jonks

Welcome to the site timmanwaringadi  smile

#3 29-08-06 13:12:32

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the site. I would love to have access to somewhere off road i could take 16 year olds. that would be brilliant! I don't know if you mean you take landrovers off the road or 16 year pupils to get some early practise in?

#4 29-08-06 16:14:25

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hiya and welcome to the forum.

Giz

Board footer