You are not logged in.

#1 04-12-04 00:59:29

Paul

instructor in the car on part 3 test !

Hi all,
I`m taking my part 3 test next week for the first time, and my instructor as asked me if i would like him to sit in the back on my test, and i`m not sure.

This may sound a bit dumb, but is there any advantages or disadvantages having your instructor sit in on your test ?

04-12-04 00:59:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: instructor in the car on part 3 test !

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-12-04 04:15:00

MrBassMan
Verified Member
Website

Advantage to you - if i all goes pear-shaped, he will see for himself where you went wrong which will improve your chances next time.

Advantage to him and you - he is learning and will become a better instructor for it.

Disadvantages - none that I can think of - you will be too busy to notice he is there.

Learn 2 Pass
Driving lessons in and around Ceredigion in West Wales  http://www.L2P.co.uk

#3 05-12-04 09:50:29

Paul

Thanks for your reply Mr Bassman,
I`ll ask him to sit in on the test !

#4 05-12-04 13:07:42

Gizmotime
Administrator

Best of luck just do your best.

#5 05-12-04 13:32:29

Paul

Thanks Gizmotime

Board footer