You are not logged in.

#1 28-11-04 20:34:26

ecosse

Stupid Stupid Stupid

I have been stupid. Two weeks ago I must have driven through a red light. I honestly cant remember doing it but I received a letter from the police saying they had photographic evidence. I was certainly at the locus when they said I was. I have replied to the police with my details etc.
I am hoping to sign up with a Company and start my training very soon. My question is will this have an effect when I apply to for my licence. I have a clean licence and I am absolutely gutted about this.

28-11-04 20:34:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-11-04 21:16:07

adi
Verified Member
Website

Hi,
From what i am aware you can still become an adi even if you have a couple of points on your licence. I am sure some of the ADI trainers that contribute to the site can shed more light on this for you.

#3 28-11-04 21:29:27

ned kelly

My brother (JK) had three points for speeding before he started his adi training, got a letter from DSA telling him he was a naughty boy, but it did not affect his training in any way, He tells me you are allowed up to 5 points before the DSA consider you unsuitable for the register. You will just have to be mega carefull from now on mate.

#4 28-11-04 21:50:03

bigred
Verified Member
Website

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/   go to news archive for Wednesday 24th November 2004.

It's a great article on  'Licences Up For Sale On Ebay'

If things get really desperate?? :?

(Ned Kelly and ADI are right!)

Regards,

Board footer