You are not logged in.

#1 14-09-04 10:29:49

redit999

doing part one in 2 days.........

Got my part one in 2 days....like most people on here , i find the theory ????s no problem, but this HPT is a joke!.....it seams to be based on luck rather than skill....i bought the LDC software and its good but my HPT marks range from 50 to 70...with a different score each time i do a test....just hope my luck is in on thursday..........let u know how i do ! ............good forum guys wink

14-09-04 10:29:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: doing part one in 2 days.........

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-09-04 12:23:30

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Good luck, I look forward to hearing how you get on!

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

#3 14-09-04 16:03:09

Roy

Good luck. I did mine yesterday got 96% on theory and 58 on HP. Second time lucky for me. Who are you training with?

Oh boy... you look how I feeeeeeel

#4 16-09-04 14:58:24

redit999

done my test today ......failled it..passed the HPT,that was the one i was worried about....i got 87% on the theory but dropped one to many points on the third stage...got 19...missed it by 1.....i know the questions that i struggled with.....because i dont remember seeing the info in any of the books i have read....ie:blind in one eye,,what to do with totally deaf people,,etc...cant seem to find the answers in any book.....anyone help on that please???....anyway i am putting straight in 4 it again.....(DSA £50 better off..eh!) wink   ps..am with the Instructor training college

#5 16-09-04 16:14:23

Spenceruk

That's bad luck missing it by one mark!
Better luck next time.
I found the best way to prepare was to use the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) "ADI Theory Test Question Bank" which contains all the questions complete with the correct answers. You can obtain this from the DSA.

#6 14-10-04 15:34:09

jcd

Hi,

On the question of part 1, can I get an exemption as I passed the PCV (bus/coach) theory and HP in April 2004?

Thanks

#7 23-11-04 20:44:50

ned kelly

Reditt, bad luck m8, did the intructor training college not supply you with a copy of the dsa question bank? it was the first thing i got from roadcraft uk, it was much more help than some of the books, because it does raise questions which are not clearly covered in the books.  better luck next time m8.

#8 23-11-04 21:08:27

jeni
Verified Member
Website

Hi all

reditt You need a copy of the ADI question bank get it off www.desktopdriving.co.uk if you are training with the college then I believe I am right when I say you also need

Driving Instructors Handbook
ADI 14

as a miniumn get other books as you need them

Have a look through their web site you can also by a CD rom called driving test sucess theory and it has the offical ADI questions on it

In answer to the query re having just passed an PCV you will still need to sit an ADI Part 1 - all of it 100 questions which relate to ADI training and teaching etc not to PCV and you will have to sit hazard again

remember to qualify as an ADI you have to pass ALL three parts of the qualifying exams within a two year period of passing the part 1

regards

Jeni

Jeni Holland ADI Driving Instructor Trainer (Passed Ordit 2006) Pay as you go trainer
www.abfabdec.co.uk

Poole Dorset 01202 259382

#9 28-11-04 11:03:47

ned kelly

i am stunned, if  the college don't supply these books as a matter of course how the hell do they justify the fees they charge?  these books are pretty much an essential part of the training. I am training with roadcraft uk and have recieved every peice of written material i could need.

#10 28-11-04 18:54:39

Nimrod

Ned,

Rule number 1  - Always take what a (failed) pupil says with a pinch of salt.

""because i dont remember seeing the info in any of the books i have read....ie:blind in one eye,,what to do with totally deaf people,,etc...cant seem to find the answers in any book""

The answers to the questions can be found in e.g. Driving the Essential Skills - seems like lack of preparation was the problem - NOT  the Instructor College

Fair comment????

Nim,

Board footer