You are not logged in.

#1 06-08-06 12:43:49

Tricia

You are Never too old pass !

I joined the forum last November, but this is my first posting !

I read the forum daily taking on board all the advice & guidance given and shared all the highs and lows of other learner drivers.  I searched all points I felt I needed help with ,the usual Learner Driver nightmares,  P. Parking  Bay parking and reversing in my hours of need.

I am in my 50's and I am ecstatic to say I have just passed my test   smile !

I highly recommend Paul McKenna, I got his book out of the library on confidence building and positive thinking  which had a CD in it and listened to it every day whilst chilling for 28 minutes. I also now swear by Rescue Remedy, its so good my husband has started taking it in times of stress.

So thanks to all that have unknowingly helped me over these past months, you have made an "old lady" very happy .

Hope all "you youngsters" take heart from this

Kind Regards

Tricia

06-08-06 12:43:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: You are Never too old pass !

#2 06-08-06 12:44:24

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Well Done, nice achievement big_smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#3 06-08-06 12:50:02

msdarcy721

Hello Tricia,

well done!!! that really is such a fab achievement.

i'm so happy this forum was of some use to you.

as you say, it just goes to show, what we can do when we put our minds to it.

i have never used any products by Paul McKenna, but i know a guy who is a little similiar to him, and he has helped me out, so much. i would recommend this type of thing to anyone, it really is so useful.

i'm so happy for you. enjoy that FULL license.

safe driving hun wink

#4 06-08-06 18:06:57

sparkle

Well done spring chicken! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Very pleased for you what an achievment!

Got a 65 yr old lady starting from scratch this tuesday big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

#5 06-08-06 18:28:49

Ghost

Well done Tricia,  smile

I hope this isn't your last post on the forum.  smile There are a lot of people that believe, quite wrongly, that they are too old to start learning to drive. Enjoy your driving and don't be a stranger.  wink smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 06-08-06 18:37:50

msdarcy721

Well done Tricia,  smile
I hope this isn't your last post on the forum.  smile There are a lot of people that believe, quite wrongly, that they are too old to start learning to drive. Enjoy your driving and don't be a stranger.  wink smile

defo wink so true 8-)

as a peep once said to me "cath you can always learn something from someone"

don't go. as mr DJ said, your experience is invaluable and can really help others, at times, when you don't always know in what way it has been of some use to someone.

well done again. does it feel real yet?

it didn't for me, until a long time after passing big_smile

#7 06-08-06 20:17:50

pj
Verified Member

congratulations Tricia big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#8 07-08-06 11:29:17

worddogg

WELL DONE TO YOU  big_smile big_smile
congratulations

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#9 07-08-06 11:37:55

luchell

Very well done, I bet it feels fantastic doesn't it! Stay with us, i bet there are people here who can benefit from some wise words from you smile

#10 07-08-06 16:00:06

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

[img=Comic Sans MS]Very Well done Tricia  big_smile enjoy the freedom driving gives u  big_smile [/img]

#11 10-08-06 09:51:49

candygirl

well done tricia!!i am having lessons at the grand old age of 38, thought i was an older learner!!well done on passing though, it'll make your life so much easier. big_smile big_smile

Board footer