You are not logged in.

#1 25-11-04 16:15:14

piperdog7

wanted ,dead or alive:::The Part-Three Examiners Challenge

does any one have these videos for sale and can any one give some feed back on them...much thanks smile

25-11-04 16:15:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: wanted ,dead or alive:::The Part-Three Examiners Challenge

#2 25-11-04 16:37:30

TonyT

I just got my LDC training package today; I 'phoned them to verify the contents.

It appears that they no longer supply the 6 video set, The Examiner's Challenge, as standard. As such, I would expect this set to become increasingly rare.....

Of course, you could order it from desktop driving for £145.....

#3 25-11-04 17:06:26

piperdog7

but i bet theres many sets lying around

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 26-11-04 14:41:30

jeni
Verified Member
Website

Hi All

I bought a set from desk top driving for my trainees to look at and to use

I think it gives an excellent insite into the standard required for the part 3 although a little dated it clearly spells out the lessons and PSTs and having sat in on a few part 3 the examiners play a similar role

Maybe but a set and share them with someone else or have a video evening once a week with a few other PDI's

Jeni

Jeni Holland ADI Driving Instructor Trainer (Passed Ordit 2006) Pay as you go trainer
www.abfabdec.co.uk

Poole Dorset 01202 259382

#5 26-11-04 14:55:19

Macca
Verified Member

Hi

The Part 3  Examiners challenge set of 6x 3hour videos with workbook can be bought from Ern at LDC on 01977 691800.

#6 26-11-04 16:47:48

piperdog7

im after saving some cah and in the proceeds doing some one a favour by buying thier old set 8)

Board footer