You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-08-06 21:25:56

BigMac
Verified Member
Website

new boy!!

Hi I'm the new boy!
I have just decided that learning to be a driving instructor is for me.I had a meeting with LDC and am in the process of signing up for the training off them.I came across this site 2 days ago and its has been a big help.The people who are involved in this site really care and help everyone who posts a question.I'm boring you all now so i better post this and start learning how to DRIVE!!
speak soon
Andy :afro:

p.s i have no hair so this picture is how i used to look
lol

Driving Lessons in Co Durham
http://www.ldcbishopauckland.co.uk

01-08-06 21:25:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new boy!!

#2 01-08-06 21:30:53

markA.d.I

Hi Andy!

Welcome to the forum, the training is tough but its a great job when you reach the end!

Any information you need just fire away,

Take care & good luck with your training !!

Mark

#3 01-08-06 21:48:17

luchell

Hey there and welcome to the forum. Bit of a madhouse at times but hey we love it lol

#4 01-08-06 22:10:54

evan

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Hey man say hello to the new dude, no hair but he likes burgers

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: Hey big mac slip us some skin, then get the drinks in.

welcome to the forum. Alriiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ev lol

#5 01-08-06 22:48:33

msdarcy721

oh gosh ev's afros have been let loose again,

we apologise for any inconvenience tongue

should i duck now? should i? lol

no, i'm only messin.

welcome hun, so much help on here. have a gander around, pick peep's brains. they won't mind wink

good luck with your training xxx smile

#6 01-08-06 22:53:21

luchell

Uh oh the mad afro bros lol Now theres a welcome you'll never forget lol

#7 01-08-06 22:55:14

msdarcy721

hehe i can vouch for that wink lol 8-)

hehe. see ev look what you've caused. your good intention, has, well, look, it's got me responding to a thread i've only replied to 5 mins ago lol

#8 01-08-06 22:56:25

luchell

And me lol  roll

#9 01-08-06 22:57:41

msdarcy721

ev you're in for the chop my friend lol

sorry big_smile

#10 01-08-06 23:03:08

luchell

He's probably gone to bed or is sat there laughing that we are still replying to his brother god knows how long after  lol

right back on thread.... lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 01-08-06 23:07:21

msdarcy721

right back on thread.... lol lol

désolé :oops:

#12 01-08-06 23:08:01

msdarcy721

right i'm not coming back to this thread, the more i do, the more reply i make.

i don't usually wander.

soz hun xxx smile

Board footer