You are not logged in.

#1 01-08-06 21:05:39

pitstops
Verified Member

i'm NU

Qualified in june, 3rd attempt.   neutral

I'm 25, I live in Stratford upon avon with 2 Crazy spaniels and about 30 bunnies  lol

Thought I'd join a forum so I can meet other ADI's and learn a thing or two about the trade.

Oh yea and I'm a LaYdEE, in case anyone wondered.

Pitstops driving'scool (",)

01-08-06 21:05:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i'm NU

#2 01-08-06 21:07:34

msdarcy721

30 bunnies?

gosh got a lot on your hands there lol these aren't your pups i'm assuming? big_smile

welcome on board hun xxx smile

#3 01-08-06 21:08:22

markA.d.I

Hi pitstops,

Welcome to the forum !

Mark

#4 01-08-06 21:09:59

Karenadi

Hello Nu.  lol

Hows life in Stratford then: what a lovely area.

#5 01-08-06 21:10:32

pitstops
Verified Member

Yep 30...ish, I tend not to count. I breed and show them.

Yea Yea I know its sad  wink

#6 01-08-06 21:11:40

pitstops
Verified Member

big_smile NU

Gosh forgot to say my name is Sarah.....   8-)

Stratford is lush, very pretty, full of tourists to run over. lol

#7 01-08-06 22:05:04

evan

Greetings Pitstops,

thou art most welcome to our humble abode,  as you herald from the land of Shakespeare.  Ev

#8 01-08-06 23:10:28

luchell

Hiya and Welcome Sarah  smile

30 bunnies!! I do love guinea pigs and bunnies and hamsters and all things fluffy (animals that is!!)

#9 02-08-06 14:02:18

den676
Verified Member

How ya doing sarah

Mmmmm 30 bunnies

Roast rabbit, rabbit stew, rabbit pie...........................Hehe

#10 02-08-06 14:18:03

luchell

Poor cute baby bunnies!!!!!!!! Oh i remember a past partner who thought id be just fine about him keeping fluffy DEAD bunnies ready to eat in stews in my fridge. That one didn't last long :x :x :evil:

#11 02-08-06 14:20:15

msdarcy721

:cry:

no need is there den tongue

cute fluffy little fellas awwww.

just let this be a warning to you, so that you're not too surprised to find the easter bunny does not pay a call to your house with any choccie surprises around easter time lol lol

#12 02-08-06 14:33:01

pj
Verified Member

Welcome Sarah, another lady adi to gang up on the boys with us, oh goody lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#13 02-08-06 14:45:04

den676
Verified Member

just let this be a warning to you, so that you're not too surprised to find the easter bunny does not pay a call to your house with any choccie surprises around easter time

I have ta buy my own Easter eggs nowadays.  :cry:

Nah it just reminded me wot my Dad said about them having a shed full of rabbits during the war.

They always had plenty of meat ta eat. Hehe

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#14 02-08-06 15:24:01

pitstops
Verified Member

just let this be a warning to you, so that you're not too surprised to find the easter bunny does not pay a call to your house with any choccie surprises around easter time

I have ta buy my own Easter eggs nowadays.  :cry:

Nah it just reminded me wot my Dad said about them having a shed full of rabbits during the war.

Yea apparenently rabbit showing was more popular in those days, can't think why.

You don't offend me Den, a fair few of my rabbit breeding buddys are quite partial to a rabbit caserolle. lol

#15 02-08-06 22:28:52

den676
Verified Member

I have ta buy my own Easter eggs nowadays. 

Yea apparenently rabbit showing was more popular in those days, can't think why.

You don't offend me Den, a fair few of my rabbit breeding buddys are quite partial to a rabbit caserolle. lol

Hehe just having a little joke with ya babe

Little msD knows me well now.  lol

#16 03-08-06 06:09:59

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Sarah and welcome to te forum, good luck with everything smile

Giz

Board footer