You are not logged in.

#1 01-11-04 17:08:39

stickyhouse

How often do ADIs have a test?

Hi

How often do ADIs have a test?
when i was learning to drive years ago my instructor asked me if i would be his pupil on his check test because i wasn’t as nervous has his other pupils and gave me two free lessons

He was a grade 6 and passed the test and was still a grade 6

How often do you get these tests and whats the cost?

i ask because im still thinking of doing it but i need as much info as i can get

Any one??

Thanks
Carl

01-11-04 17:08:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How often do ADIs have a test?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-11-04 21:41:28

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi Carl,

The time between 'check test' does depend on how well he or she did on the last one.

I'm not 100% sure but as a guide i you was to get a grade 4 your check test would be within a year and if you got a grade 6 the 'test' would be in 4 years.

You would not be charged for such a test, its in with the green badge fee.

#3 25-11-04 15:57:56

stickyhouse

hi

thanks for that (i forgot i posted it)

i always thought you had to pay for cheack tests

well if its free then thats all right with me big_smile

thanks
carl

Board footer