You are not logged in.

#1 27-07-06 11:58:46

alifreddy
Verified Member

how much roughly for insurance for a dual controled rover 25 ?

phone dup barry grainger but they have'nt got back to me??

I thought it wud be around the £3,000 mark I'm thinking of going self employed

27-07-06 11:58:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: how much roughly for insurance for a dual controled rover 25 ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-07-06 12:11:42

pj
Verified Member

phone dup barry grainger but they have'nt got back to me??

I thought it wud be around the £3,000 mark I'm thinking of going self employed

God I hope not for your sake yikes yikes, 1st year I started I didn't have any no-claims of my own coz always been insuranced under hubby's name and that still only cost around £800.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#3 27-07-06 12:13:42

SMILE
Verified Member
Website

I got a policy with Wavney on a 1.2 punto 5000000 - £307 - got 5 years no claims tho  lol

www.smiledrivingschool.com
Lessons in and around Northamptonshire

#4 27-07-06 12:20:53

markA.d.I

Nissan Micra 15dci sport + costs me about £400 ...... with 2 years no claims.

I would be shocked if it was £3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#5 27-07-06 12:27:30

luchell

<ime cost me 580 for the year with waveney with 3 years no claims. No way would it be 3,000 yikes

#6 27-07-06 12:31:02

sparkle

Clio automatic 2003- £750 ish cant rmember exactly was nearly year ago lol premium 'east london' postcode bumps it up by about £680  lol im kidding but it dont help  roll (waveney) 2 yrs n/c

#7 27-07-06 22:23:34

Jellybean
Verified Member

Mine's £327 with Barry Grainger for a 51 plate Renault Clio 1.2 5dr

They didn't use my existing no claims either as I have still got my car at the moment.  If my insurance was 3K I would quit, couldn't afford to pay that :evil:

Jellybean big_smile

#8 27-07-06 22:45:43

alifreddy
Verified Member

yes I got a qoute today for my rover 25 + it costs around £800

Board footer