You are not logged in.

#1 18-07-06 20:00:14

Karl
Verified Member

Part 3 Sat!!!!

Got my Part 3 Sat 22nd Starting to get premature nerves now!

Part 1- 93% and 67
Part 2- 2 Minors
Part 3- Passed 20th Dec 4/5 2006

18-07-06 20:00:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Sat!!!!

#2 18-07-06 20:04:54

wolves
Verified Member

Good luck on part3

All the best Paul

Part 1.....100% & 57  passed 1st Time
Part 2.....4 minors     Passed 1st Time
Part 3.....3 & 3         Failed 1st attempt
part 3.....2 & 3         Failed 2nd attempt
part 3.....3 & 4         Failed 3rd attempt
part 1..Round2..96% & 68% passed 1st time
Part 2..Round2..3 minors 1 serious failed 1st attempt
Part 2..Round2..5 minors Passed 2nd attempt
Part 3..Round2..4 & 3 Failed 1st attempt
part 3..round2..3 & 3 failed 2nd attempt
part 3..round2..4 & 5 PASSED 3rd attempt woohoo!

#3 18-07-06 20:12:32

pj
Verified Member

Good luck for Saturday, i'll leave it for luchell to give you the pep talk, she does it so much better than me lol go get that SE and keep control, see it , say it , fix it

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#4 18-07-06 21:43:04

luchell

lol lol Yours is just fine P.j. Couldn't have said it better myself wink

Goodluck, The S.e is JUST a pupil who needs YOUR help. So go give them a lesson they won't forget and KEEP control. If you feel you are losing control of the lesson and it is running away from you get them pulled over and sort it out wink 

Take a drink ESPECIALLY in this weather and don't be afriad to take a sip smile (when it's safe of course)

Your nerves will soon go. Karl, you've been on a pink or practising with pupils havent you? If so don't let that Se get away with ANYTHING you wouldn't let your pupils get away with. The S.e is YOUR pupil for that hour so if you want them to do something tell them.  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 19-07-06 14:50:46

confused
Verified Member
Website

I second that karl, having just failed my first attempt.

"See it, say it, fix it" Don't let the SE doing anything you don't want him to. That includes talking over you during your briefing. Mention all relevant topics for the briefing and do plenty of Q & A.
Watch like a hawk as some errors will be small but will get bigger. Don't be afraid to pull the SE up on anything, it's a PUPIL.

Steve

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

#6 21-07-06 10:27:41

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Good luck.

Give it your best shot!!

and watch that SE like a !!!!!!!! hawk.

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

#7 21-07-06 10:55:43

glennm
Verified Member

Best of luck

dont underestimate how quickly things will happen, make sure you are on it from the word go. i didn't and ended up trying to play catch up.

be very careful when you are not briefing at the centre because you will be  in the car and away before you know it. When you do a briefing at the centre it gives you a couple of minutes to get into the role. With something like TIR you will be away within seconds and he/she will be making mistakes......you wont have time to settle.

Glenn

Confucius said: Real knowledge...... is to know the depth of your ignorance.

#8 21-07-06 13:25:44

sw
Verified Member

Rescue Remedy is a great help to calm nerves. You can get it from the chemist I think, my dearest mum got me mine! I took it for mine and only felt a little nervous, a lot lot less than I would have if I hadn't taken it.

#9 22-07-06 09:09:28

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Good morning Karl,
Hope today has worked out for you and if this is your first attempt at the part 3 I suspect you will be very nervious.
As Luchell says, it's your little pupil for an hour, don't let him/her get away with anything.
Good luck
Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#10 22-07-06 10:05:09

Karl
Verified Member

Just come back from test centre got PST 4 got 3-3, gutted will let you know in more detail when i have stopped banging my head off the wall

Part 1- 93% and 67
Part 2- 2 Minors
Part 3- Passed 20th Dec 4/5 2006

#11 22-07-06 10:07:42

luchell

You'll need that head Karl. Don't go banging it too much!! So sorry to hear your result hunxx

#12 22-07-06 14:11:07

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Sorry to hear the news also Karl, tell us what happened when you're ready
Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#13 22-07-06 18:40:31

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Bad luck Karl sad but look how close you were smile by now you know what you need to do to be successful next time - just use this as a learning experience and join the 2nd timers club - it has a lot of members big_smile
Alex

#14 23-07-06 00:41:48

posh
Verified Member

sorry to hear that karl .

#15 24-07-06 09:02:39

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Sorry to hear that.
I failed my first attempt - all part of the process.

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

Board footer