You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-07-06 16:20:15

gday
Verified Member
Website

Passed Part 3

Yesterday, 17/07/2006, 12.30 in Northampton, 2nd Attempt PST 7 - 4 / 4 smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Been a member for some time now, don't Post that often but have read a lot of Posts.

A big Thank You to each and every one of you, you have all added to my knowledge from my training with your fountains of information.

Regards

Graham

18-07-06 16:20:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Part 3

#2 18-07-06 16:26:52

VandADI
Administrator

Well, it certainly was a g'day for you  smile
Congratulations on going green, enjoy.  smile

#3 18-07-06 16:28:38

gday
Verified Member
Website

Cheers very much Vanda as one of those already metioned above smile

#4 18-07-06 18:12:07

SMILE
Verified Member
Website

Well done!  which examiner did you get.....I seem to keep attracting Kimberley!!! dreading getting him in my part 3 soon!

www.smiledrivingschool.com
Lessons in and around Northamptonshire

#5 18-07-06 18:43:13

pj
Verified Member

Congrats, welcome to the 2nd timers club

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 18-07-06 18:52:33

LisaADI
Verified Member

Congrats, welcome to the 2nd timers club

I second that pj  8-)
All the best for your future Graham  wink

#7 18-07-06 18:55:28

sparkle

Congratulations big_smile

Al the best smile

#8 18-07-06 19:14:42

evan

:afro:

Gday and well done 4/4 will give you a foot in the door for your future. Now get out there and earn some dosh. Ev

#9 18-07-06 19:34:35

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Woo hoo well done you big_smile big_smile big_smile great feeling isn't it, enjoy your new career.
Alex

#10 18-07-06 20:06:58

wolves
Verified Member

Well done and good luck for the future.

All the best Paul

Part 1.....100% & 57  passed 1st Time
Part 2.....4 minors     Passed 1st Time
Part 3.....3 & 3         Failed 1st attempt
part 3.....2 & 3         Failed 2nd attempt
part 3.....3 & 4         Failed 3rd attempt
part 1..Round2..96% & 68% passed 1st time
Part 2..Round2..3 minors 1 serious failed 1st attempt
Part 2..Round2..5 minors Passed 2nd attempt
Part 3..Round2..4 & 3 Failed 1st attempt
part 3..round2..3 & 3 failed 2nd attempt
part 3..round2..4 & 5 PASSED 3rd attempt woohoo!

#11 18-07-06 22:03:19

luchell

Nice one!!!!!! Well done. Hope you are not on here and are out celebrating lol lol

#12 18-07-06 23:10:24

gday
Verified Member
Website

Thanks to everyone for all your messages of support.

Smile, yes it was Mr Kimberley again!

I thought it was only me that kept attracting him, he failed me twice on my Part 2 and when he walked into the waiting room and called my name I thought oh no not again, although i did not have him for my 1st Part 3. I had not agreed with all he had said about my Part 2's but to be fair he appeared to be less Particular on this occasion. #

Do I remember from a previous post you are with Letsdrive?

I was, training with Adrian who I certainly feel knows what he is talking about.

Board footer