You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-06 14:55:11

megron
Verified Member

Moving Off/Stopping....HELP!!!

Just getting everything ready for my dreaded part 3 and have yet another question   neutral neutral

In the moving off/stopping exercise when instructing them about the mirrors is it necessary to explain the different types of glass again and their uses or would this be taken as understood from their controls lesson  :? :? :?

11-07-06 14:55:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Moving Off/Stopping....HELP!!!

#2 11-07-06 14:57:16

Tomcat

Don't re do them but how about that being one of your questions at the start?  wink Remember your Q&A to see what they know etc.

#3 11-07-06 14:59:26

megron
Verified Member

ah ha - didn't think of that (think my brian is officially fried!!)

Thanks Tomcat  big_smile big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 11-07-06 15:00:34

Tomcat

ah ha - didn't think of that (think my brian is officially fried!!)

Thanks Tomcat  big_smile big_smile

I would hate to be Brian then  lol lol lol lol lol lol

#5 11-07-06 15:03:27

megron
Verified Member

Good God I'm even loosing the ability to spell and read now!!!!  yikes yikes yikes

Is this what part 3 does to you......  lol lol lol

#6 11-07-06 15:08:16

sparkle

Being an ADI will send you loopy if nothing else lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 12-07-06 18:52:57

LisaADI
Verified Member

Being an ADI will send you loopy if nothing else lol

Yeah i put the fabric conditioner in the fridge when i got in today  big_smile

#8 12-07-06 18:58:19

markA.d.I

I have put the kettle in the fridge while rushing to have a coffee between lessons,other half was in stitches when i got in!

#9 12-07-06 19:27:25

hector
Verified Member
Website

Mark you should do a six point check before leaving the house.

I wanted to put one of the smiley things in here how do i do that?

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#10 12-07-06 19:29:17

markA.d.I

hah hah ..... i think hector you have to reply on the section at the end of the previous post,not the quick reply bit, it has more options on it!

#11 12-07-06 19:42:35

hector
Verified Member
Website

Oh yeh easy when you know how smile I thought id managed to do it somehow before.

This also might sound really stupid but here goes what does lol mean  :?

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#12 12-07-06 19:45:05

markA.d.I

It took me a while to get this lingo lol .... laughs out loud!

#13 12-07-06 22:01:29

luchell

I never used to put lol but most people seem to use and no it now hence why i use it sometimes and others i have noticed lol At least you know now eh wink

#14 13-07-06 09:41:12

pm
Verified Member

Any way hows Brian?????

looking for buddy in tamworth..delayed success.. strike 1

#15 14-08-06 23:20:07

Jimothy
Verified Member

dont worry about lol and LOL - what about LMCO?

wink

Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
Driving Standards Agency Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
ORDIT registered instructor trainer
Accredited BTEC Trainer (Driving Science)
IAM Registered Instructor
IAM Observer

#16 15-08-06 00:08:37

den676
Verified Member

Who's Mr Dawson  :? :? :?

#17 15-08-06 12:56:47

luchell

Yes i've noticed you saying your husband might pound people. Nice that.

#18 15-08-06 19:24:38

rocket
Verified Member

I thought you said your husband was unfaithfull and havin an affair Dragonfly??

Sure i read that abit ago?

Is he forgiven then for years of infidelity?????

R

Board footer