You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-11-04 16:12:01

Bigjuf

Thinking about becoming a driving instructor.

Hi, I am thinking about becoming a driving instructor and i am looking for advice on good training centres in the Ayrshire Scotland area.I am currently working 5 days a week as a superviser in an engineering factory the only spare time i have it at the weekend could that be a problem ?.I am also wanting to know how much the course will cost and what is involved.Thanks Best wishes............. big_smile [/b]

14-11-04 16:12:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Thinking about becoming a driving instructor.

#2 14-11-04 16:24:33

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi,

Try giving Dugie a call on 01738 783 751, he runs DSE - http://www.d-s-e.co.uk/index.html They are based up in Scotland and he knows the scene up there better than anyone.

Oh by the way he's also excellent!

Regards,

#3 19-11-04 16:28:40

TonyT

I had a long chat with Dougie last Saturday, and was pretty impressed with the company. Interestingly enough, he recommended that I also talk to DRM.

I also spoke to Cliff Atkinson (Scottish Regional Director of LDC) last Monday, and came away with a good feeling from the company.

I think I have made my decision and will shortly be parting with a chunk of hard earned dosh.....  smile

#4 19-11-04 16:57:21

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Good luck with whoever you choose.

Keep us informed as to how things are progressing.

Regards,

Board footer