10-07-06 21:05:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ROSPA

#2 10-07-06 21:21:46

sparkle

I did ROSPA in Sep 04.

Im not the best person to guide you through this though as i only really done it coz my mate did lol I got a Silver though big_smile

Read Roadcraft-took no practice sessions..and basically came to the conclusion they want a very positive drive...quite a few differences to 'L' driving...so be carefull..for instance signalling is totally different to how we teach it yikes if there is no one about.....dont signal...that goes for turning left & right too.

The police officer who takes you out will want a commentary on the drive (I LEFT this out hence not making a gold lol)
Read roadcraft as a starting point wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 11-07-06 05:57:37

ExAdiNigel

Try this web page....http://www.roada.org/test/car/index.htm

I would suggest the better way of preparing for the test is to join your local group, this way you will get support from others who have already taken the test.

Good Luck

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer