You are not logged in.

#1 06-07-06 16:58:51

lesley

i was meeting, anticipating ovetaking, getting very confussed let alone crossing

afternoon. I'm new here.... on the last chapter to being a driving instructor(fingers crossed). i have had nearly 20 hours of part 3 tuition with a national school... and today was meeting crossing overtaking and anticipation.... my poor little head is still spinning...

even now after a few hours of dark room therapy my head is still thumping.....

i understand the basics of it but lord knows were to start with a talkthrough for beginners.....

any advices, tips or pointers.....

i no its not good to advertise as being desperate... but this lady is getting that way...

take that in the spirit of charity...

Lesley

06-07-06 16:58:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i was meeting, anticipating ovetaking, getting very confussed let alone crossing

#2 06-07-06 17:51:10

evan

Re: i was meeting, anticipating ovetaking, getting very confussed let alone crossing

Hi Lesley, I have emailed you something to help. Ev

#3 06-07-06 19:52:18

luchell

Hi Lesley, im sure Ev will help you out wink

#4 06-07-06 20:15:59

markA.d.I

You can count on EV !

#5 06-07-06 20:49:16

luchell

My suggestion would be to go through driving the essential skills and the driving instructors handbook looking into that pst.

I got Meet Overtake and Anticipation for my phase one of my part 3 lol Did the briefing in under four minutes no probs. Mailny had to deal with overtaking to be honest. One meeting situation and talked about anticipatin 'what if's' all round the phase one drive.

Board footer