I got 99/100 + 60/75 4th attempt went to another test centre

30-06-06 15:16:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passed part 1 today

#2 30-06-06 16:48:44

luchell

YESSSSSSSSSSSS now i bet that felt good didn't it? Well done for perservering with it, now the fun really begins smile

#3 30-06-06 17:01:39

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations!

It really does seem to be a good week for results - please let it continue!

Good luck with the Part 2,
Andy.

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-06-06 18:45:24

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well done smile thats that bit out of the way, now you can concentrate on the fun stuff big_smile

#5 01-07-06 14:51:42

pippa
Verified Member

Well done! I knew you'd do it.  A little perseverence goes a long way.

Have fun doing Part 2.

Pippa

#6 01-07-06 18:43:05

gumboots
Verified Member

Well done alifreddy.

Getting rid of that HPT is definitely a weight off your mind.

Have you started working on your part 2 preparations yet?

Part 1 - 1st July 8:30 - 96% & 65 smile
Part 2 - 5th December 8:45 3 x Driving

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

#7 01-07-06 19:43:21

alifreddy
Verified Member

no how can I prepare I've had some days out in the car with trainers . what do I need to be preparing for

#8 02-07-06 11:38:10

gumboots
Verified Member

Sorry, maybe just a poor choice of words on my part. I was thinking about preparation with a trainer. e.g assessment drive with report on what you need to improve on to reach the standard (and of course what you are already doing well!).

I should have made a start on it while I was trying to get over the Part 1  hurdle but didn't really have the time. I am hoping to get an initial assessment drive this week with a PAYG trainer so fingers crossed it will be positive and give me something to focus on to reach the standard.

#9 02-07-06 11:49:41

alifreddy
Verified Member

yes I've had some assesment before , + have laernt to msm psl on approach + to keep to speed limit drive in centre of lane, learent about roundabouts. my trainer said my motorway driving was good. learnt that you nee dto give cyclists lots of room quite a few things but I bet they will say I'mn still poor when I go in ahaha

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 02-07-06 11:58:13

gumboots
Verified Member

.......... but I bet they will say I'mn still poor when I go in ahaha

That's what I like to see load's of confidence and positive mental attitude.  big_smile

Sounds good though. I've been trying to sort out similar areas in my own driving but an assessment will let me know if I'm interpreting things right. I've just booked my session for Tuesday so looking forward to it now.

#11 04-07-06 17:35:44

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Well Done Ali, u got there in the end  big_smile big_smile big_smile All the best for PT2!, Well Done too Gumboots! see u managed to crack urs too!  big_smile

Ali  8-)

Board footer