You are not logged in.

#26 01-07-06 14:54:18

LisaADI
Verified Member

Re: Part 3 this morning........

Hey Woof
What great news !...bet you are over the moon  wink
As a few of you may know, i did leave the forum a few months ago, due to a quite upsetting (for me) PM...the user is no longer on here (i dont think  neutral)  Anyway as i still found the forum  invaluble i have been having a weekly peek,but just had to re-register & congratulate you Woof  big_smile
All the best for your future  wink
Lisa

01-07-06 14:54:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 01-07-06 14:57:53

VandADI
Administrator

Hey Lisa, glad to see you back  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 01-07-06 18:43:45

WOOF
Verified Member

Hey Woof
What great news !...bet you are over the moon  wink
As a few of you may know, i did leave the forum a few months ago, due to a quite upsetting (for me) PM...the user is no longer on here (i dont think  neutral)  Anyway as i still found the forum  invaluble i have been having a weekly peek,but just had to re-register & congratulate you Woof  big_smile
All the best for your future  wink
Lisa

Welcome back Lisa! smile

Regards,

WOOF
--------------------
Part 1 - 100/68 - 01/08/2005
Part 2 - 4 Minors - 19/10/2005
Part 3 - 4/4 - 27/06/2006

#29 01-07-06 18:51:09

sparkle

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lisa!!!!!! glad you is back!

Missed ya avatar lol

#30 01-07-06 19:34:13

LisaADI
Verified Member

Hey...Vanda,Woof & Sparkle
Thanks for my warm welcome back...i missed you guys  wink Good to be back  big_smile

cant seem to find my old avatar sparkle..hope this one will do for now  smile

#31 03-07-06 20:42:08

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Is this the Lisa from Stamford? Because I've lost a Lisa! who used to be on here
Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#32 03-07-06 20:48:23

pj
Verified Member

welcome back lisa, very cute dog smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#33 03-07-06 20:51:04

luchell

Sibeks, it is our Lisa yes lol

#34 03-07-06 21:52:43

christab11
Verified Member

Congrats, enjoy the feeling, it will last for a few days yet.

Chris

Progress so far:
Part 1: Passed.  9/12/05
Part 2: passed. 12/01/06
Part 3: Passed. 7/6/06

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#35 03-07-06 22:10:54

LisaADI
Verified Member

Is this the Lisa from Stamford? Because I've lost a Lisa! who used to be on here
Si

Hi Si
where did you loose me   lol
Yes i is back  wink
How you doing ? I lost your email address somewhere along the way  neutral

#36 03-07-06 22:12:28

LisaADI
Verified Member

welcome back lisa, very cute dog smile

Thanks PJ  wink

ps...cute dog....hard work  yikes

#37 05-07-06 02:05:27

sibeks
Verified Member
Website