You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-07-06 13:56:11

jonks

The Driving Training Centre (Scotland)

The Driving Training Centre

http://www.drivingtrainingcentre.co.uk  0131 555 4134

If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please br responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

03-07-06 13:56:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: The Driving Training Centre (Scotland)

#2 03-07-06 17:54:06

Ali

Re: The Driving Training Centre (Scotland)

Hi,

I started off in the Instructor College.  After I completed my Part 3 course I was taken on by the Driving Training Centre.  I wish these guys existed before I started!  They trained me completely different, found them very helpful, not just out to make a fast buck!

If you are thinking of being a driving instructor in Scotland, these guys will see you through it!

Ali

Board footer