You are not logged in.

#1 09-03-04 00:54:52

pageant

Haven't you got a bed to go to?

This section is devoted to those suffering insomnia! The time of this post is ridiculous condidering I have to get up tomorrow(sorry TODAY!) at 6am. Anyone up later for no apparent reason, feel free to post to prove the time and i'll just have to try harder next time. Apologies for such a ridiculous post but I must use tiredness as my excuse! Goodnight and have a pleasant(though short) sleep...........

09-03-04 00:54:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Haven't you got a bed to go to?

#2 09-03-04 01:39:19

Unplugged

6am thats nothing lol tongue beleave me when I say ive done later that that :?

#3 09-03-04 02:22:51

jonks

Still knocking about 2:21 , but then I have little to do in the morning!

#4 09-03-04 13:41:06

pageant

aaaarrrrggghhhh! I'VE LOST! Don't be too smug jonks - tomorrow is another day.........we should think up a prize for this one. And maybe, just maybe, I should seek psychiatric help. I certainly cant use tiredness as an excuse at this time of day.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 13-03-04 04:11:04

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

Why would anyone be here at 4 in the morning?  :?:

a) Late night out.

b) Up early for a drive to the airport.

Regards, John  wink

John Exley
A,B,BE,B1,C,CE,C1E,D1,D1E,f,k,l,n,p,h
http://www.johnexley.co.uk
http://www.towing-training.co.uk

#6 17-03-04 04:42:22

Unplugged

Do I win yet lol  tongue

#7 17-03-04 05:29:20

jonks

Nope, you will never win!

#8 17-03-04 08:25:23

Liesa

Do you lot ever go to bed?

#9 17-03-04 15:03:50

pageant

Jonks, you have an unfair advantage. When DO you actually sleep?

#10 17-03-04 17:08:28

bigred
Verified Member
Website

I think Jonks has 2 twin brothers who all take it in turn.

He must be cheating!

Regards,

#11 18-03-04 04:25:02

Unplugged

Damn I went to bed at 6am I should have posted later lol

I have uni tommorow afternoon so im getting an Early night tonight wink

Whats Sleep?  :?

#12 18-03-04 05:36:09

Unplugged

Never One to pass up a challenge though lol

#13 18-03-04 06:39:44

pageant

Damn, I'm late.. does this time count? Maybe not.......

#14 18-03-04 11:15:15

Unplugged

Nope I never got any sleep after all lol coming up on 26 hours now wink

#15 19-03-04 03:30:19

minimodz
Verified Member

:shock: you mean you get sleep as well????

#16 19-03-04 05:29:15

Ozzie

Whats sleep?

#17 19-03-04 08:12:48

DAVE-ADI

OK, so you get up in the night for a pee and post a quick message. 

That's cheating.

Lets see a post every half hour!

#18 20-03-04 02:16:00

Unplugged

I wish sad

Staying up all night is second natureto students tongue

#19 20-03-04 02:42:39

minimodz
Verified Member

ahhh, another silly hour when most of you are fast asleep and some of us aren't.....

anyway, not sure about the other nocturnal people out there but I've got an excuse - I also work in a nightclub and have just got home! 

time for dinner at last!! big_smile

matt

#20 20-03-04 02:45:32

Unplugged

Just eaten mine big_smile

#21 20-03-04 03:51:33

jonks

I'll have mine when it gets late

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#22 21-03-04 19:58:40

Ozzie

DAVE-ADI wrote:

OK, so you get up in the night for a pee and post a quick message. 

That's cheating.

Lets see a post every half hour!

I would love to Dave, but who will build my conservatory?

Oz  wink

Board footer