You are not logged in.

#1 01-07-06 10:20:11

gumboots
Verified Member

Passed Part 1

Passed part 1 this morning.  big_smile

Glad to see the back of the HPT. Now I can concentrate on my driving and teaching.

I am looking for an Independent on Merseyside (or close, I am just North of Liverpool) for part 2 & 3 training. I've got contact details for a couple and have sent an email to 1 who offers PAYG which is my preference, but was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a good trainer before I make any decisions.

Part 1 - 1st July 8:30 - 96% & 65 smile
Part 2 - 5th December 8:45 3 x Driving

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

01-07-06 10:20:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Part 1

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-07-06 10:23:56

sammie06

Congratulations on passing your Part 1

Onwards and upwards  smile

age.png

#3 01-07-06 10:27:18

msdarcy721

awww well done gumboots

good luck with the rest of your training.

from my neck of the woods then 8-)

#4 01-07-06 10:31:32

HooHaa
Verified Member

Well done gumboots, its good to get this part out of the way, It actually feels like your making some progress now doesnt it. Good luck with part 2 &3.

Mark

Part 1: Passed - 23/03/06 - 100/61
Part 2: Passed - 30/05/06 - 4m
Part 3: Booked - 27/09/06

#5 01-07-06 10:32:47

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

big_smile big_smile congratulations. all the best for part 2. big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 01-07-06 10:35:44

gumboots
Verified Member

Cheers guys.

Great start to the day and the Sun is blazing down. Off to a school summer fair shortly so a 'nice' day all round.

You're right HooHaa I feel like I have had an extra little booster shot  of enthusiasm.

from my neck of the woods then

Hadn't realised. Which end of the city are you based?

#7 01-07-06 10:36:56

msdarcy721

lovely weather here too

well aint in the heart of the city myself, but across the mersey wink

in a little town called, runcorn.

if you've heard of it neutral neutral

#8 01-07-06 10:43:29

gumboots
Verified Member

Yeah, just 'over the bridge' . Almost took my theory test there last week but couldn't work around commitments to get the time off work. Took this one in Liverpool instead so I was glad it was 8:30 on a Saturday rather than midweek. It was really quiet.

#9 01-07-06 10:48:29

msdarcy721

you know i'm gona say it... lol

small world 8-)

funny old world big_smile big_smile

good luck with the rest of your training now xxx smile

Board footer