You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-04 12:30:31

Mazboy

Lesson Plans

Just started my ADI course and one of my first assignments is to create a lesson plan, does anyone have a good example of one i could use as a reference please?

11-11-04 12:30:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Lesson Plans

#2 11-11-04 14:46:11

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Mazboy,
Ive sent you an e mail.
VandADI

#3 12-11-04 07:32:08

bajr

The best advice I can give you is look at the PST sheet used by the examiner and run your lesson plan in that order covering it all and you should be ok for phase 1. Except crossroads and the best you can do is review MSPSL and use the crossroads pages from 'Practical Driving skills'

#4 13-11-04 15:57:13

Russwalsh5

hi i am also on my trainee licence and with regard to cross roads i find it helpfurr to recall t junctions and q and a on that before pointing out the road ahead  asking "what obbservations " etc. i have also found it tricky to plan lessons but try to teach in order of the syllibus.as soon as a fault is noticed the lesson plan goes out of the window anyway!!  good luck.

#5 14-11-04 09:31:42

bajr

Be aware that the SE could ask you to do crossroads and then say they haven't done emerging before- sounds stupid but one of my colleagues had this happen. The reason behind it is that the SE didn't want a "use what you know about emerging and keep an eye on the extra road" brief. The want to know about eye contact, near-side vs. offside etc.

Board footer