You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-05-06 20:27:43

sammie06

Last pass plus session!

I have my last PP session tomorrow, i have mixed feelings about this, I just cant believe it will be all over and done with tomorrow, ive waited for this day for ages and yet i feel abit saddened as i had so much fun on my lessons and PP lessons! Just wanted to let you all know that!

Going on the motorway for an hour, im looking forward to it this time  big_smile

Sammie

age.png

25-05-06 20:27:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Last pass plus session!

#2 23-06-06 20:20:17

PhilG

Cool. I'm too much of a chicken to do pass-plus.  tongue

#3 23-06-06 20:25:01

Karenadi

you'd be more of a chicken not too: is so good for raising confidence and giving you valuable experience.  You must do pass plus: no doubts about it. 8-)

#4 23-06-06 20:26:55

PhilG

Haha, that's true. We'll see.

#5 23-06-06 20:32:22

sammie06

you will enjoy it if you do it, i was so not looking forward to driving on the motorway but im glad i did it. felt safer with my ADI in the car for some reason!!! even its just to get that extra bit of experience it really is worth doing pass plus, and it saved me about 450quid on my insurance!!

age.png

Board footer