You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-04 14:05:37

msperry

I PASSED ON 12TH MARCH, FIRST TEST.

HI ALL. THE ADVICE I WAS GIVEN ON THIS SITE WAS A GREAT HELP.  I WAS TOTALLY FULL OF NERVES AND SHAKING BEFORE MY TEST THOUGH BUT IT WENT WELL. MY FIRST MANEOUVRE WAS LEFT HAND REVERSE. I HIT THE KERB THEN ZIG ZAGED UP THE ROAD IN REVERSE. AFTER THAT DISASTER I THOUGHT I WAS SURE TO HAVE FAILED, THEN AS I WAS LEAVING THE STREET AN IDIOT IN A TRANSIT CUT THE CORNER AS HE WAS ENTERING THE SAME STEET AND I HAD TO PERFORM AN EMERGENCY STOP (THAT MUST HAVE GONE IN MY FAVOUR).  I THEN HAD TO DO A PARRALELL PARK, WHICH WAS THE BEST ONE I HAVE DONE YET. AND AT THE TEST CENTRE HE TOLD ME TO JUST DRIVE FORWARD INTO ONE OF THE BAYS, I ENDED UP BETWEEN TWO BAYS AND CONVINCED I HAD FAILED I WAS NEARLY CRYING. HE THEN TOLD ME I HAD PASSED WITH 8 MINORS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY IN MY LIFE.  I AM LOVING THE FREEDOM I HAVE NOW WITH THE CAR, I CAN TAKE MY 2 YEAR OLD SON OUT TO NEW PLACES AND NO MORE CATCHING THE BUS TO COLLEGE. ITS GREAT, I HAVE NOW ACHIEVED ALMOST EVERYTHING I WANTED TO BEFORE 25. IM 22 BY THE WAY.  THANKS AGAIN !! OH AND THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL FRIEND AND DRIVING INSTRUCTER MARK HELM FROM DRIVING LINE IN WOLVERHAMPTON. WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT.  SEE YOU SOON FOR PASS PLUS!!!

16-03-04 14:05:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I PASSED ON 12TH MARCH, FIRST TEST.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 16-03-04 14:59:39

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Well Done Laura,

Glad you found lots of helpful tips on this site.

congratulations_md_wht.gif

Mark

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#3 16-03-04 17:04:25

jonks

Congratulations MsPerry

Would you say that the test is easier than you first imagined?

#4 16-03-04 17:26:44

Folk

Well done!  Congratulations on passing 1st time!  Really pleased for you! 

big_smile

Folk

#5 16-03-04 17:28:36

Natalie

Hi

Well done on passing   big_smile

Nats

#6 17-03-04 13:30:14

msperry

thanks all!!

the test was alot easier than what i was expecting. it makes all the worrying before hand seem silly now.  :oops:

im glad i found this forum first though and i will be sure to keep in touch as i am now doing pass plus, need cheaper insurance and am terrified to go on the motorway.

thanks again, and to all the other learner drivers who are worried, if i can do it you can. just stay calm and drive safe on the test and you'll be fine big_smile

laura xx

#7 17-03-04 18:34:32

Liesa

Well done and good luck with pas-plus

#8 10-04-04 05:54:51

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Well Done, Im realy pleased for you.

Remember to keep calling in for any other advise you may want  big_smile

Board footer