You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-06-06 07:32:02

DampDog
Verified Member

Chevrolet offer

Just came across this little snippet. Seems Chevrolet are introducing an offer for ADI's and their students.

ADI accredited driving school instructors - and their more able pupils - are eligible for discounted prices on selected Chevrolet models. The models in question are the Matiz 1.0 SX, Kalos 1.2 SE five-door with air-conditioning, Kalos 1.4 SX (with three or five doors and manual or automatic transmission) and everything in the Lacetti and Tacuma line-ups.

Price reductions vary between 5% and 25%. If a pupil of an instructor who has bought a car on this scheme passes the driving test, he or she is also eligible for the same discounts for a year afterwards.

Don't know what the "their more able pupils" implies, and that's pretty much all the information I can find. Don't think I've ever seen a "Chevy" being used as a training car.

DD

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

03-06-06 07:32:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Chevrolet offer

#2 03-06-06 07:37:08

markA.d.I

You probably have without realising it, all the models above where once daewoo models ..... i taught in a Kalos ..... what a heap of sh  1  t !

Wouldnt wish one on my worst enemy ! ;D

#3 03-06-06 07:41:36

DampDog
Verified Member

Lol.....if it had been a free set of duals with every new Corvet Stingray, might have been worth a look. Now that would have been a white knucle ride..... big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 03-06-06 15:07:48

Gizmotime
Administrator

You probably have without realising it, all the models above where once daewoo models ..... i taught in a Kalos ..... what a heap of sh  1  t !

Wouldnt wish one on my worst enemy ! ;D

That's your opinion mark, I have a Kalos 1.4 auto and it's the best car I have ever had.

#5 03-06-06 16:14:21

markA.d.I

each to their own i guess, i had so many problems, infact the school i worked for tried 4 of them and they got rid of the lot in 5 months!

Speak as you find ! ;D

#6 03-06-06 16:22:44

msdarcy721

my mate has lately got a lovely blue chevvy

not sure which model neutral errr looks nice anyway. don't think i'd seen this model in any of the former daewoo range.

lovely though i still aint tempted by it i'm afraid. i can't get off liking the idea of my little baby. we had a peep at the top ten most reliable cars and top ten most unreliable cars >>>>>>> and luckily my little alfa wasn't listed. whether that's a good or bad thing i dunno lol lol

dad giggles as there was a recent survey out about customer satisfaction with the leading mobile phone network providers, and the one i'm with came last on the list lol lol so dad predicts i'll be broken down at the side of the road in my little italian beauty and will not be able to phone for help either  roll lol

#7 16-06-06 06:52:50

The Mod

A bit off topic I know but...nothing against the cars, but sticking a Chevrolet badge on a Daewoo dont really make it a Chevy in my book. Chevys are dirty great  gas guzzling monsters from Detroit, not reasonably priced Korean hatchbacks.
Keep thinking of the lyrics to American Pie. Im pretty sure the Chevy in the song wasnt a 1.0 Matiz.

#8 16-06-06 07:03:31

Gizmotime
Administrator

Well each to there own, I love my Kalos and it doesn't eat petrol either tongue 53miles to the gallon ( don't work in ltrs me) big_smile

#9 16-06-06 07:10:20

The Mod

Didnt mean any offence. They are prob nice cars (never driven one), and they do look ok.
Its just the badge. Like sticking a Ferrari badge on a Punto.

#10 16-06-06 17:37:53

Gizmotime
Administrator

No offence caused at all to me smile as I said each to there own,

Board footer