You are not logged in.

#1 02-06-06 18:21:53

DampDog
Verified Member

MPs don't you just love em.....

Just been flicking through the CEEFAX news pages.

New Tory proposal to reduce traffic congestion. At traffic signals "ON Red" traffic will be allowed to turn left. These are the people who want to run the country.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

02-06-06 18:21:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: MPs don't you just love em.....

#2 02-06-06 19:33:20

luchell

roll could be fun

#3 02-06-06 19:36:45

msdarcy721

nothing i read about tory policy surprises me anymore.

don't really know which tory policies any tories actually stand by anymore lol lol

except childrens clothes and chocolate oranges.

ahh well with them introducing a new face to the part possibly to overtake Michael Howard a C list celeb >>>>>> who knows in which direction the tories will aim for in the future. so long as it aint number 10 i'm happy lol big_smile

#4 02-06-06 19:44:54

DampDog
Verified Member

lol... if I had to vote for anyone it'd be Boris Johnson, cause he's just mad as a bottle of crisps. Every time he appears on 'Have I Got News fo You' I end up in tears laughing.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

#5 02-06-06 20:36:23

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
Well the Americans have been doing the same thing (In their case turning right of course) for years. 8-)

On the other hand maybe that is as good a reason as any for not following suit. big_smile

I wonder what their accident statistics show, that is if they know how to compile statistics. :rolf:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 04-06-06 09:12:21

msdarcy721

it must have been reading this thread.

but i had a politically minded dream last night.

it was weird  roll election day. and i was with a bunch of tories in their social club. all wearing a bit of blue (except i was wearing red, supporting blair) anyways >>>>>>>> they tried well they were being mean to me. really horrible & nasty. i didn't think i was gona make it out of tory HQ or whatever bit of the tories i was held. gosh NEVER want to dream summat like that again.

after that dream i've been put off tory policy, david cameron in fact everything tory associated for life lol lol

this isn't a post with an underlying political message so much; but just telling ya's all of my weird dream :?

i blame DampDog for starting this thread to begin with [IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/bobhingis/LOL.gif[/img]

#7 04-06-06 11:00:21

DampDog
Verified Member

:rofl

Could have been worse, you could have dreamt you were being chased by John Prescott. Now that would have been a nightmare......... big_smile big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

#8 14-06-06 13:43:51

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

I've used this system when driving in the states and it works well!
but they do have the luxury of space, so you can get a good look before you turn,
don't know if it would work so well on our little roads. :?
Regards Micheal

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

#9 14-06-06 16:51:00

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

I don't see a problem with our present system of using filter arrows or just having "give way" signs and markings for turning left where it is suitable.

Regards, John.

John Exley
A,B,BE,B1,C,CE,C1E,D1,D1E,f,k,l,n,p,h
http://www.johnexley.co.uk
http://www.towing-training.co.uk

Board footer