You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-06-06 11:23:11

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

GRRRR HPT!!

Ho Hummmmm  sad failed pt1 today on the pesky HPT...got 2 with the lovely bid red X so only 50/75, sailed thru theory tho so dont feel too bad.....booked again for 15th so only 2 days to go which is also my b/day, lets hope its a LUCKY omen!

Ali    8-)

13-06-06 11:23:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: GRRRR HPT!!

#2 13-06-06 16:02:40

Jellybean
Verified Member

Bad Luck - but HPT is a pain.  I got the big red cross on one but still managed to pass thankfully.  I am sure you will also especially as it will be your birthday.  After all you can't let a game beat you can you. big_smile

Jellybean

#3 13-06-06 17:17:18

gumboots
Verified Member

Bad luck!

I know exactly how you feel. 

Good luck for Thursday!

Part 1 - 1st July 8:30 - 96% & 65 smile
Part 2 - 5th December 8:45 3 x Driving

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

#4 13-06-06 18:28:51

Shrek
Verified Member

Never mind, I'm sure you'll nail it on Thursday and make it a double celebration too! lol
Cheers and all the best,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer