You are not logged in.

#1 09-06-06 16:11:40

Jularo

Guess what everyone

Hello Everyone, Well i had my test and I HAVE PASSED I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT, it feels like a dream,had my test this morning and got 7 minors,the manouevers i had was reversing around the corner and parralell park, when i did the reversin around the corner i  thought i did it wrong. So when i finished the test and the examiner told me i passed, i said "are you sure?,and also saying "i cant believe it" then i started to cry and got  out of the car shouting to my instructor "I Passed".I have took 91 lessons and iam not embarrassed about that cause i have passed today,also i started to learn to drive in 2004 and iam not embarrassed about that either cause i have worked so hard to get my license.It took me 3 attempts to pass and i have.I am so happy, this is the best day of my life along with getting married to my lovely husband who push me to take lessons, also having my beautiful daughter who was my lucky mascot, i asked her if i will pass my test during the week and she said "yes".
To everyone who is taking their test soon or in the future GooD Luck you will pass, also i took rescue remedy today i added it to a bottle of water and it really does help, so if anyone out there who suffer with nerves like i do, i would recommend to take it.anyway better go now.Julie

I HAVE PASSED MY TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

1st test on the 25/1/06 (i think) 1serious and 1 dangerous ( wasnt ready for it)
2nd test on the 19/4/06 1 serious and 7 minors
3rd test on the  9/6/06 passed with 7minors big_smile

09-06-06 16:11:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Guess what everyone

#2 09-06-06 16:14:26

luchell

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Well done!!!!!! Isn't it just the best feeling in the wqorld when you pass? I tell any of my pupils that fail it will all be worth it when they hear the magic words. After they do finally pass they have always agreed its an amzing feeling, the very reason i came into this profession in the first place. Every time one of my pupils passes i relive the moment i passed as well as share in someone elses joy lol

Enjoy your new found freedom and be safe and careful. Dont forget 6 points and back to your instructor wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 09-06-06 16:18:07

Taker
Website

smile

Well Done big_smile

spiderman.jpg

1st practical test 20/11/06...Failed 2 serious 13 minors
2nd practical test 25/1/07...Failed 1 serious 13 minors
3rd practical test 15/2/07 I Passed 7 minors  big_smile big_smile

#4 09-06-06 16:41:02

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

ah Fantastic, well done smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#5 09-06-06 16:43:09

Lorna
Verified Member

Excellent news and well done  big_smile

ADI - Approved Driving Instructor

#6 09-06-06 17:34:57

pj
Verified Member

well done you.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#7 09-06-06 18:45:12

caro

Hi Jularo
You were one of the main posters i seem to recall, when i started looking on this forum a good few weeks back. I was always impressed by your positive attitude towards your next test, how you never seemed to moan but just seemed to get on with it and your 'I will pass my test' tag message. Am so glad you're now passed, as you obviously deserved to be - this was evidently 'your time'.  I'm having to postpone my test for a weeks time (it was supposed to be a week on Mon) but that's ok, adi and i both feel i just need the extra few weeks to polish up after a failed but promising mock. But anyway, hopefully soon i will 'do a Jularo' and pass too!  lol Well done to you

#8 09-06-06 18:49:31

Blew
Verified Member

Well done jularo

36_1_11.gif

Blew.

#9 09-06-06 19:05:38

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Well done!!!

#10 09-06-06 19:16:13

Myboysmum

Nice one. Well done you.

A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A, M.D or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have a J.O.B.         
Fats Domino.

Passed theory 35/35 & 52/75
Test passed 3 minors!!!    I'm free

#11 09-06-06 20:05:21

markA.d.I

Congratulations .............. stay safe !

Mark

#12 09-06-06 20:11:09

evan

Well done Jularo. Proves that all good things come to those who keep on trying.

Enjoy the moment and enjoy your future driving experience.

Really pleased for you . Ev

#13 09-06-06 20:28:28

msdarcy721

hi julie!

gosh what that shows is just.....well it's amazing.

you've worked so hard for this license, and have really earned it.

your attitude to driving has no doubt made a big difference in getting you to where you are today. a lady in possession (well very nearly lol) of that pink license.

i'm so pleased for ya hun.

stay safe hun wink but don't leave us lol lol i won't let you lol

xxx smile

#14 09-06-06 20:43:56

irene1946

Congrats Julie, Hope I can do it next week. Have done the same as you and got rescue remedy, tried it and it does seem to work. If you can combat the nerves then so can I.  So glad that you have done it, the feeling must be fantastic, ENJOY IT.      Irene xx

#15 09-06-06 21:26:23

angelkaz

That's great news hun I'm really pleased for you  big_smile

Kaz xx

#16 09-06-06 21:28:59

worddogg

well done you ,your determination and patience  has  paid off ,  happy and safe driving  big_smile big_smile

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#17 09-06-06 22:29:38

LindsayJ

Just goes to show that if you persevere, you can do it!

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! big_smile

Theory Test  - Passed 16th June 2006
Practical - TBA

#18 09-06-06 23:24:05

Jularo

Hello everyone, i cant sleep, still cant believe it, thankyou for your kind messages.Julie

I HAVE PASSED MY TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#19 09-06-06 23:28:25

msdarcy721

aww it's a great feeling aint it julie

it really didn't sink in for ages with me.

i was just on top of the world lol lol

#20 09-06-06 23:36:21

sammie06

Well done, i knew you culd do it, you'll feeling soo good for a while trust me im still on top of the world now, and i passed end of april, even got a hug off my boss at work the other day, cus she likes the way it has changed me (not a miserable stressed out git anymore) lol

Do enjoy your new found freedom as much as possible!!

age.png

#21 11-06-06 20:22:25

titch

well done in passing

happy driving!!

theory passed- think about 4th..
pratical passed- 1st time with 2minors..

Trisha

Board footer