You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-05-06 07:40:31

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Have been running on this forum for a few weeks, but don't remember introducing myself. very sorry abot that, don't mean to be rude. I live in Rossendale , Lancashire and have been an ADI for almost 6 years now. When i'm not working I'm a mad football fan, and am a season ticket holder at Burnley FC [ now you know whatI mean about being a mad footy fan ] This has to be the best job I've every had and look forward to some ' meaningful ' discusions with the rest of you

kjs

31-05-06 07:40:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone

#2 31-05-06 08:14:34

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Kjs welcome and lookig forward to reading your postings. Your not that far from me really.

Giz

#3 31-05-06 12:08:04

sipin
Verified Member

Hi Kjs

And welcome to the forum

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

#4 31-05-06 12:41:06

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum lol

#5 31-05-06 12:49:18

msdarcy721

hello kjs

welcome. i know preston if that's near where you are quite well lol

and a good mate is from burnley. don't think he's a big footie fan but supports wigan rugby team hmm dunno if that's near there pmsl bit crap with geography.

anyway

welcome on board lol lol

#6 31-05-06 12:59:02

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Kjs

Welcome to the forum  smile

Blew.

#7 01-06-06 20:50:38

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi KJS,

It's good to have you on board. I'm sure you'll get quite a bit of meaningful discussion but I guess you'll get your fair share of drivel from us occasionally as well - Can you cope?

Regards,

#8 01-06-06 20:52:09

markA.d.I

LOL @ Red !

Welcome to the crazy house!

Mark

#9 01-06-06 22:52:16

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Your right ,it is a bit crazy at times, but I am enjoying it. Can only say that I hope I can handle it. Thanks everyone for your kind remarks and am looking forwards to some lively discusions with you all.

kjs :joker:

#10 03-06-06 20:24:01

Shrek
Verified Member

Hiya kjs and welcome!  8-)
Always good to have another experienced ADI onboard for us to pick your brains!  lol
Cheers and all the best, Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer