You are not logged in.

#1 20-05-06 20:52:01

giggles184
Verified Member

the 1st diamond *arghhh lol*

well okay so its thursday evening, its 4.30 and im buzzing hehehe only another half hr and i can go home then at 6 its my lesson YAY!! well off i go at 5 and hit the rush traffic  i dont like it and now im panicking that im not goin to get home in time for wen my instructor comes to pick me up, well i finally get home at 5.30 with enuff time to change out of my stuffy office clothes, and chill out for 15 minutes. Before i knew it, it was 6pm and my mobile was ringing it was my instructor "im outside" he says oo ok off i go, wen i got in the car OMG i felt like i was in a go kart!! compared to my clio his corsa felt like it was on the floor, my adi was all smiles and the deja vu started lol. First off he wwent thru everything about the diamond course basically it sounded like a really hairy scary L test, i think i went into arghhh nooo mode and blotted out quite nicely all the details which were too scary to handle as i cant remember them now  then he decided to gloatingly tell me that there was something he had to do to make me legal i cudnt for the life of me think wat it was till he started with the evil grinning THE ROOFBOX!! it had to come off, it didnt really bother me or so i thought till we started driving and i found how difficult it was driving a different car, i stalled it twice in the space of a 100 meters and then wen were out on the main road in rush hr traffic i did something to the car i dunno wat but all of a sudden i cudnt change gear and the clutch was down  thats it im hitting the panic button all the while my adi is sitting there calm down wats wrong breath come on  i finally manage to change gear as the car behind me got uncomfortably close to my bumper wat hadnt i dont?? well my adi shreiks foot to the floor not only half! arghh how stupuid!! Little did i know this was just the start, i cudnt seem to grasp the fact the pedal needed to touch the floor the entire lesson. Well yet more embarrasment was to come as i was treated to the right hand reverse round the corner  dont panic my adi said ill talk u thru it , yer rite was all i cud think easier said than done!! well so we start and i feel like something out of the exorcist cos i dont have a clue where it is im looking all i can hear is right ok left shoulder, rite shoulder, in front check the traffic right out the back window   and all that and turn the wheel is he mad!!  then b4 i knew it he was braking for me   oh god wat did i do  then i see it the roadsign  the bumper about 2 inches from it eeeep the shame of it, how on earth arghh wanna go home was all i cud think. But well my adi made light of it and i got over my heart failure of being dual controlled *their serously dangerous those things!!*  and b4 i knew it an hr had gone and i was outside my own house again having been told i drive like a lorry driver and failing miserably at the rrc *wot a surprise* "its gonna tke a long old while " my adi remarks but ive got confidence well get there and i leave more hyperactive then wen i got in the car to begin with!!   next lesson Thursday the 25th of May!!

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

20-05-06 20:52:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: the 1st diamond *arghhh lol*

#2 20-05-06 21:13:49

blindspot

I take it you are training for the Diamond Advanced test?

Which car are you going to use?

You should train in that  -  the ADIs insurance should cover him to coach you in your own vehicle !

B

#3 20-05-06 21:29:34

giggles184
Verified Member

yer i am blindspot and yer it does but he wants his pedals  ;D and after the incident with the roadsign im sorta glad we were in his car  :-[ i dont mind giving it a whirl in his car

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

Board footer