You are not logged in.

#1 17-05-06 11:48:52

classic-racer

VW Polo for sale with dual controls

Hi folks,

I will be shortly be selling my trusty VW Polo as my new car is due to arrive in a couple of weeks time. It is an 03 plate 1.9D SDI with A/C full history and will come with a frsh MOT and new front tyres. It is fitted with bestway dual controls ( fitted by them ) and has only 42K ish miles on it.

It is a fab shade of matalic blue has not had any accidents and has done me well thorugh my training and getting started up. Would be ideal for someone justgetting started or still training who wants something to practice in.

Car should be avalible first week in June ( if new one turns up on time ) and i am basied in the north east of scotland - may be willing to deliver for the right price.

Looking for around £5250 but open to senisable offers.

Regards
Dave

17-05-06 11:48:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: VW Polo for sale with dual controls

#2 17-05-06 20:16:06

luchell

Hiya just to help people more, is it a 5 or 3 door, and is it the S SDI or the E SDI model please smile

#3 18-05-06 08:00:48

classic-racer

Hi,

Good point - sorry folks, It is a 3 door S SDI ( the rare one with the a/c ).

Regards
Dave

PS also have some PArt III training stuff for sale ( LDC Vidoes )

#4 18-05-06 15:27:48

luchell

Has it got alloys? I only ask as i was getting a price comparison on parkers guide last night but couldn't get far as i didn't know the exact model and what extras it had on it. lol

by the way im not wanting it im getting a new one tomorrow just asking for the other folk lol

Board footer