You are not logged in.

#1 16-05-06 14:36:37

pt0511
Verified Member

Hello total newbie here

Hello everyone

I'm training to be an ADI at the moment.  I passed my theory first time this morning!!! phewwww I'm looking forward to picking your brains for part 2 & 3 so beware!   roll  I found your forum whilst browsing for resourses to help me on my way.  Heres to a pleasant and not too stressful Pt2

Paula

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

16-05-06 14:36:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello total newbie here

#2 16-05-06 14:39:29

Janey1
Verified Member

Hi Paula

Well done and welcome!

Janey

#3 16-05-06 14:42:42

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Paula

Well done with your theory result and good luck with the rest of your training

Welcome to the forum  smile

Blew.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 16-05-06 17:52:21

Andi

Hi and Welcome

1.gif

#5 16-05-06 17:53:45

pj
Verified Member

Hiya , good luck with the rest of your training

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#6 16-05-06 18:48:32

markA.d.I

Welcome and good luck with the next stages !

Mark

#7 16-05-06 21:21:29

luchell

Hiya paula, well done on passing part one. I found this site the day i passed mine to. Did wonders for me, im sure it will for you to. Have a good look through also see our threads about goldmembership for access to the private pdi and adi boards. welcome to the forum! lol

#8 16-05-06 21:22:10

luchell

well duh me, ive just noticed youve gone gold already, have fun trawling the place and feel free to ask anything you would like help with. Looking forward to part 2? lol

#9 17-05-06 13:19:34

pt0511
Verified Member

Hi Lucell

Yes i am looking forward to part 2 although i really don't know what i'm in for yet.  I start on the 3rd june so not long really smile
How long did it take you to get to Pt2?

Paula

Part 3 .....??

#10 17-05-06 14:23:08

luchell

I had 7.5 hours training then passed first time. But i literally had hardly anything that needed 'fixing' as i had been driving and passing other advanced tests along the way which kep my driving to a really great standard. I started my training dec 2004 took part one feb passed 100/59 took part two in may passed 2 driver faults as i could only get the sessions every other week. Had already done my part three training before taking part two. Went on a pink for three months. Passed part three first go in august last year.

Everyone is different and depending on naughty habits etc no one can predict how many hours you will need although you instructor will be able to give you some idea.

when do you start part two training  smile

#11 17-05-06 14:48:10

pt0511
Verified Member

You did well then...passing quickly like that. I've been driving over 20 years but i've got no extra advanced training at all.  I start on 3rd June for Pt2.  I wish i could get more training in but unfortunately i'm having to work around my current job to fit it in.  i'd train 5 days a week if i could as i'm really looking forward to doing this.

How does the pink work? Do you get paid for it? I've not gone into it yet with my instructor so i don't know what happens when you get to that stage.

Paula

Part 3 .....??

Board footer