You are not logged in.

#1 13-03-04 14:02:12

patel

have u heard of a group?

big_smile hi im payal i wanted to now if n e 1 has heard of the driving instructures called 'FAST TRACK' i need to book lessons with them but i cant find info :cry:  sad plz can i get help i will b very grateful wink  thanks from payal

13-03-04 14:02:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: have u heard of a group?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-03-04 14:06:42

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Hi Patel

It might help if you can tell us which area of the UK you are in otherwise there is a good chance there is more than one company with that name.

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

#3 13-03-04 14:42:41

patel

in in southeast london croydon mum sed fast track r good for driving lessons they helped my bro pass first time with them  roll  tongue

#4 13-03-04 18:04:58

Liesa

Hi Patel

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the boards, you should be able to get all the answers, to any queries you have, about learning to drive.

The best way to find a good instructor is via a reccomendation, either from a friend or relative. So if your brother got on well with his instructor, and as you say passed 1st time, I think they'd be well worth considering. If this is a large school, all you have to do is request the same instructor that your brother had.

Hope this helps

#5 13-03-04 19:33:46

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Patel,
I have heard of Fastrack in the Croydon area. They have a good reputation. They are based in SW16 and their tel. no. is 020 8764 2277.
www.fastracksom.co.uk
Regards
VandADI

#6 14-03-04 02:29:44

jonks

Hi Patel

I contacted Fastrack for you by E-mail and invited them onto the site. Hopefully they will come over and introduce themselves.

If not, the contact info that Vandadi provided is correct  smile

Board footer