You are not logged in.

#1 02-07-04 22:58:15

Kaz

duel controls

Hi!
I'm new to this website but finding it very useful. I  did have so many questions but most of the answers seem to be here already! But one thing i'd like to know about is the cost and who to go to to get duel cotrols fitted to my own car?  Its a 2002 ford fiesta diesel, does the model of car affect the price much and what happens to the duel controls when you sell the car? If you buy another car of the same model will you be able to get the same duel controls put in it?
Just shows you how good this website is if these are the best questions i can think of!!

Thanks
Kaz

02-07-04 22:58:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: duel controls

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-07-04 07:28:41

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Kaz,

Welcome on board!

Dual controls do vary in price per car, I have several Fiestas which I buy new, the cost of the D/c's plus fitting is about £330. When I sell the cars I normally have them taken out for a cost of about 1 hours labour (£30)

Check carefully with th manufacturer before refitting them to a new car.

Unfortunately theres not much market for reselling them, it can be done but I find it's too much effort.

If anyone out there ever wants 03/04 d/c's for fiesta 1.4 petrol then please let me know, I'm beggining to think about starting a scrap yard! I have all the instruction manuals as well. Free of charge, Collection only.

Be warned fitting these things is not for amatuers!

The most popular provider is He-Man - http://www.he-manequipment.ltd.uk/
There are several others which may suit you better.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

#3 04-07-04 19:38:29

Liesa

Hi Kaz

Welcome to the site!

You can also pick up second hand dual controls via the trade magazines, these usually have plenty of adds for theses things in them.

I'm not 100% sure but, I think RCM marketing actually have a section where, you can buy & sell 2nd hand dual controls. If it's not RCM then it's 1 of the other on-line suppliers!

Board footer