You are not logged in.

#1 01-07-04 22:17:55

janeyjj

janeyjj passed first time!!!

Hi,i passed my test first time last week with 3 minor faults!!!
I'm over the moon and have been driving all over everywhere since.I'm 49 and it has given me a new lease of life. In a stramge way i quite enjoyed my test and i didn't feel that nervous,which was a surprise to me.
I had about 66 lessons though,which is quite a lot really.My first 50 where with someone who i started off ok with,but over the weeks completely managed to destroy my confidence in driving and at the end of the 50 i was still no where near ready for a test.
I finally changed instructors and was recommended a young man who completely changed my way of thinking.he explained everything so well and made all manouvres so  easy to do..He praised instead of criticised(unlike my first instructor) and i always left his car with a smile.in a short space of time he restored my confidence and made me think i could pass my test...and i did.....so full credit to him!! Not only did he have driving ability but he also had people skills...which i think is just as important.
So my advice to any learners not happy with their instructor is,don't carry on,change them!!!!

01-07-04 22:17:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: janeyjj passed first time!!!

#2 02-07-04 07:12:32

Kev
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations  lol

Always look on the bright side of life.
Kev

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 02-07-04 07:17:17

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent! Well done janeyjj

But who was your instructor?

Regards,

#4 02-07-04 11:55:38

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations,it doesn't matter how many lessons you have as long as you get the right result in the end wink  And the RIGHT INSTRUCTOR.
You should be praised when things are done correctly,as well as being told when you do something wrong.
People skills is one of the main criteria for being a Good ADI . wink

Regards Gizmotime

#5 02-07-04 12:26:23

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Well done to you and your new improved instructor!

bizguy_good_job_lg_nwm.gif

Mark smile

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#6 02-07-04 12:52:01

Folk

Congratulations - so pleased for you!

Well Done!