You are not logged in.

#26 15-05-06 17:49:52

msdarcy721

Re: Sat Nav

same gem,

but for the price of 'em i'm quite willing to learn how to map read >>> or at least get a bit better at it pmsl

when or rather if, they start coming down a bit in price, might be tempted.

but not for several hundred quid. nah RAC directions will do for now lol lol 8-)

15-05-06 17:49:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 15-05-06 17:53:55

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

yeah but then i got mine (Navman iCN320 ??? i think ) for £170 lol and does the job i want, hehehe. gets me to places. its helped me get to places with a bit less stress lol I cannot map read for toffee, its been proven, me and dad worked out a route before - and well i went to send him totally round in the wrong direction, pmsl.

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 16-05-06 21:48:42

johnexley
Verified Member
Website

I've got tomtom mobile 5 on my Nokia 6600 mobile phone and tomtom bluetooth GPS reciever. It will find locations to house numbers. Don't always follow its directions depending on time of day and local knowledge of congestion. When you go off route it recalculates a new route.

Regards, John.

John Exley
A,B,BE,B1,C,CE,C1E,D1,D1E,f,k,l,n,p,h
http://www.johnexley.co.uk
http://www.towing-training.co.uk

#29 20-05-06 00:39:26

den676
Verified Member

Maps are OK but you have to keep stopping, unless you have a good memory which I haven't. I used to have a big list of directions stuck to the windscreen. A little box that told me where I was would have been much better.

Board footer