You are not logged in.

#1 18-06-04 18:28:16

Ian2

Learner Driver Training Centres

Hi all and thanks for the help and advice so far. I'll be needing plenty more!
LDC do seem to be the favourite training org. judging by the comments posted.
I requested further info from their website a week ago however, but have not yet received anything. Have I been unlucky?
It has been very different from Learner Driver Training Centres however. A series of explanatory e - mails followed my enquiry as well as details in the post within a couple of days.
Roadcraft also responded quickly, they "gurantee at least £25k earning in your first year or your traing fees refunded".  Anyone had to take them up on this?

From what I have read on this forum, the projected earnings are not what is claimed  - or is there someone who can prove me wrong?!?
Regards from a confused but slightly more enlightened Ian!

18-06-04 18:28:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Learner Driver Training Centres

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-06-04 06:22:26

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Hi Ian,
i am an LDC Instructor, and have found them very good, and im just coming to end of 1st year as an instructor!
Have yopu tried phoning the LDC training dept? 01977 792000.
As for the learner driving training centre, isn't that LDC anyway?

As for Guaranteed income, i was always told that no-one can guarantee an income, as it depends on what hours you are prepared to work and whether people want lessons in first place!  You cant sell lessons to people unless they come to you in first place- Just a thought!

#3 19-06-04 07:49:26

Ian2

Hi Robbie
LDTC can be found at www.learnerdriver.co.uk and is a different organisation from LDC.
Thanks for your advice. I will phone them.
Ian

Board footer