You are not logged in.

#1 12-04-06 15:54:17

Happijocks

Vauxhall Corsa for Sale with duals - SOLD

I'm afraid to say that I am bowing out of the driving instruction business hence selling my;

Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 CDTI Design
Registered August 2005 (05 plate)
Silver Lightening
3 Door
Dual controls
Currently 11k miles on the clock
Available end of April 2006.
£5,995

Please call James on 07971 535767 if interested

Thanks

HJ smile

12-04-06 15:54:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Vauxhall Corsa for Sale with duals - SOLD

#2 12-04-06 17:58:20

sparkle

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh James, im really sorry to hear that sad sad

You got a great car for sale there though,

Good luck xxxx

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-04-06 20:31:06

la.monikita
Verified Member

why don't you get the duals out and sell the car privately?what model is it? don't make such a loss. 10k is nothing for a car it's worth more!!
why r u leaving?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 12-04-06 22:40:45

Karenadi

How easy are the light bulbs to change? Are the duals rods or cables? Thinking about it: want one of them.  Shame you are leaving though: not reconsidering?: we're good at persuading people to change their minds on here. tongue

#5 13-04-06 12:33:40

Happijocks

Thanks all but just cannot get enough pupils to make a decent living, there are just soooo many of us out there now!!!  Real shame after all the hard work i put into it but heh big_smile

The car has cable duals, and I have never changed the bulbs on it soz!! I want to try and sell it as a learner car first.  Need to get rid of it to pay off the debts hence want a quick sale at £6.5k

HJ smile

#6 13-04-06 20:13:50

alys
Website

Happijocks,

Let me know how you get on with your sale.  I will be selling mine at the end of June as I will be going on maternity leave and can't afford to keep paying for a car that is going to sit about doing nothing!

I also do not intend to restart as I can't get enough hours to keep it viable.

Good luck!

Alys

Alys smile

#7 14-04-06 12:48:58

wipers
Verified Member

Hi James,
    I am sorry to hear you are leaving the industry but i am interested in the car you have for sale,could you provide some more details does it have air con and a sunroof and was it purchased from a dealer.
    And lastly what part of the country are you from please advise.
    Currently i am franchised to a company but i will be buying a car to enable me to go independent by the end of april early  may so the timelines would suit both of us.
                             Regards Wipers  roll

#8 14-04-06 13:07:54

sparkle

I know James is in Kent area, Wipers...the rest i dont know sad

hopefully he will come on soon
x

#9 16-04-06 07:50:59

Happijocks

Hi Wipers,

I bought it from Robinsons contracts.  It has aircon, cd player, electric windows, electric door mirrors.  It is a 3 door 1.3 CDTI Design.

I live in Canterbury, Kent.

If you need any other info please give me a bell on 07971 535767

Regards
James

HJ smile

Board footer