You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-04-06 22:59:09

Andi

PDI training Aids -- SOLD --

i have come accross this listing on Ebay....Big Bargain chaps and chapesses....there is even a colourfile in this lot!
Have a look...
Currently at 15 quid with no bids...5 days to go!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ADI-Driving-Instr … dZViewItem

Good luck...(it isnt my auction...i just thought it was a bargain!)

Andi

1.gif

03-04-06 22:59:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PDI training Aids -- SOLD --

#2 04-04-06 16:08:37

Andi

It still has no bids! I cant believe it...i would have lept at the chance for all that stuff, erm, if i hadnt already got it  tongue tongue

Andi

1.gif

#3 04-04-06 18:24:29

Van Man
Verified Member

hmm, will keep an eye on this one, few days to go yet. always interesting at the last moment I find. bought some books off ebay the other month, but not quite as up to date as these. Still I`m getting better now, really picked up on theory and instructional techniques ???. May have some thing to tell all after this weekend ;D

DON'T GET ME STARTED.
I'm not doing it wrong,Its just another way of doing it right!
IAM observer

#4 04-04-06 21:09:01

Karenadi

Don't bargain on no bids meaning no interest: look at how many hits its getting, then assume that quite a few will be watching the item.

If I buy on Ebay, I for one do not place any bids until the last 30 seconds: then I put my highest offer in, and usually get what I want.  If people start bidding early, it just increases the price at the end: to get it at its cheapest just watch, make up your mind how much you want to pay, get the bid ready, then as it goes to last minute hit the button.

Never fails. (well probably will now I've told you all roll

#5 04-04-06 21:10:58

luchell

It's you Karen nicking all my items i am winning at the last second then is it  roll I had my suspicions but that just proves it! You must stop that. lol

#6 04-04-06 21:36:49

Andi

Ha....i do that...wait till the last 20 seconds and whap in a proxy to my highest bid...if i dont win it at my price...i dont want it!

Different when its my auctions...i pray people will bid early!! Oh, i i get sick of the silly question brigade!! tut

Andi

1.gif

#7 05-04-06 10:11:21

markA.d.I

Sniper software  wink !

Board footer