You are not logged in.

#1 31-03-06 13:45:09

HooHaa
Verified Member

Duals Needed

Hi

Im looking for a set of duals for a 03 Corsa if anyone has any for sale.

Regards

Mark

Part 1: Passed - 23/03/06 - 100/61
Part 2: Passed - 30/05/06 - 4m
Part 3: Booked - 27/09/06

31-03-06 13:45:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Duals Needed

#2 31-03-06 22:16:53

luchell

Might also be worth a look on ebay if you haven't already. They sell a few duals so you might pickup on a bargain if anyone is selling them lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 31-03-06 22:19:10

luchell

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-C- … dZViewItem

He man duals new are about 400 pounds i found so have a look round.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HE-MAN-DUAL-CONTR … dZViewItem

thats the only two i can find now but keep looking.

#4 31-03-06 23:13:23

HooHaa
Verified Member

Hey thanks a lot for that luchell, I appreciate it. Have you ever tried to fit a set of duals yourself? Im starting part 3 soon and I'm teaching my fiancee to drive, so I expect I'm gonna need them, bless her. Thanks again.

Mark

Part 1: Passed - 23/03/06 - 100/61
Part 2: Passed - 30/05/06 - 4m
Part 3: Booked - 27/09/06

#5 01-04-06 09:25:45

luchell

Anytime, i wouldn't dream of fitting them myself, im hopeless and blimey i like my duals. If they didn't work well i wouldn't just be thinking 'oops' lol

#6 04-04-06 22:06:40

Andi

I didnt fit Duals to my corsa, but my Husbamnd and myself took them out when i disposed of the ermmm corsa! You had to be a elasticy bendy person...get em fitted properly is what i would recommend...your life and car/livelihood depend on them being correct!

Unless you are that way inclined and can wield a spanner! You also need to drill into the floor pan to fit corsa duals... neutral

Normally loads on Ebay...i got mine from there, and also got my current ones (c3) from Ebay...Bargain £25.00!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Andi

1.gif

Board footer