You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-06 12:24:04

bigyin43
Verified Member

dual controls

just been given the go ahead to get dual controls fitted.

anyone got any advice on best place or types .

has anyone tried the cable control ones from RCM Marketing , or are HE MAN really that much better .

do we know best place to get them fitted ?

yorkshire / humberside region ...

any advice welcomed

al

16-03-06 12:24:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: dual controls

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-03-06 00:28:46

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I use He-Man, i fitted them my self, took 3 hours but saved £80.

All but a few cars, are pre-drilled, the nuts and bolts are there under the carpets, you just need to get the correct set for your car.
My duals are cable, rods may be hard to fit ?

#3 22-04-06 18:13:36

kul
Verified Member

on all my cars i use he man  controls and i get the guy to come to my house  phone for your nearest  place you normally find the no in the driving instructors handbook

Board footer