You are not logged in.

#1 14-03-06 21:16:33

pj
Verified Member

Car for hire

I have a 04 dual-controlled 1.25 Fiesta LX which I currently rent to another ADI but she is going to be joining the AA so will obviously use their Focus. So if there is a PDI out there in the Croydon/South Londonwho is going to be going out on a pink in about 4 weeks and you are interested in renting my car please pm me. I am not looking to sponsor a PDI but you may be wanting to join a school who doesn't supply a car and just looking for one to rent til you pass your part 3. Look forward to hearing from you smile

]

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

14-03-06 21:16:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Car for hire

#2 23-03-06 07:20:55

sparkle

;D

#3 26-03-06 21:44:33

posh
Verified Member

i'm really surprised it's not gone by now.  ???

#4 09-04-06 20:45:33

Rookie
Website

Reckon to sell it PJ , u need to lie on the bonet, with a nice dress on? .... only jokin, gd luck look nice car!  tongue

"Look at the whole picture before you judge". "Judge oneself before you judge the Judger"..... The Rookster.Nov 05

#5 10-08-06 10:56:37

Viper

HI PJ is the car still available for hire?

i am assuming it might be gone by now

#6 10-08-06 12:22:02

luchell

Im sure P.j will answer when she sees this post but i believe she doesn't have it anymore. don't quote me on that but i am sure P.j said something about it to me  smile

#7 10-08-06 14:05:30

pj
Verified Member

No sorry, px it for my new one in September

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#8 10-08-06 16:46:38

sparkle

I was thinking bout 'rookie' the other day as it goes...goes saw his mug up there lol lol lol lol lol he was very unique lol

#9 10-08-06 18:28:10

markA.d.I

He loved himself a bit didnt he ?

#10 10-08-06 18:43:12

luchell

Yes i remember Rookie. Didn't La mon say he'd passed his part 3? I don't think after that we saw him again. Perhaps he has been too busy neutral

#11 10-08-06 19:32:29

WOOF
Verified Member

He ain't as good looking as me!

Regards,

WOOF
--------------------
Part 1 - 100/68 - 01/08/2005
Part 2 - 4 Minors - 19/10/2005
Part 3 - 4/4 - 27/06/2006

#12 10-08-06 19:36:02

markA.d.I

You handsome devil woof !!!

#13 10-08-06 19:47:01

sparkle

Aint he gorgeous mark..id love a date with woof wink

#14 10-08-06 19:58:54

markA.d.I

A right stud is are woofer !

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#15 10-08-06 20:36:38

la.monikita
Verified Member

i doubt, rookie passed lol, altho he said so on here

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#16 11-08-06 21:27:00

LisaADI
Verified Member

He ain't as good looking as me!

Its good to see your mug shot back Woof  lol

#17 13-08-06 16:58:27

VandADI
Administrator

I don't think he did pass, he was looking in the rear view mirror at himself rather than watching what the SE was doing  big_smile

#18 13-08-06 17:42:16

sparkle

lol lol lol lol lol soooooooooooooooo true.ahhh the poor love lol

Board footer