You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-03-06 19:00:10

Andi

He-Man, superb customer service!

I have the opportunity to purchase some second hand Dual controls for my Citroen C3, but thought i would check fitment out with He-Man....so late last night i emailed them.

First thing this morning, i got an email back, asking for the  exact model number on the duals, so emailed this back to them and asked if it would be possible for them to email me fitting instructions.

As fast as you like, by 11.00am i had full fitting instructions, photo's and a seperate bit for adjustments and stuff!

How cool is that, i am not buying them from He-Man....they just have excellent customer support!

If He-Man read this...Thanks Guys! Its a rare thing that anyone will do anything any more when they dont actually have anything financial to gain!!

Just wanted to share that with you.

Andi

1.gif

07-03-06 19:00:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: He-Man, superb customer service!

#2 07-03-06 19:02:09

luchell

I found them to be superb to, admittedly i was buying from them but nothing was too much and thats something you dont find often nowadays isnt it. So yep i go with Andi they are WELL worth dealing with for both support and help and getting your duals. When you getting yours fitted Andi?

#3 07-03-06 19:06:47

Blew
Verified Member

Must be something to do with that sword and the power of greyskull big_smile

Blew.

#4 07-03-06 19:46:31

Andi

Its going to be at least a week or two or three even untill i can afford the fitting... :|i havent got the face to ask my friends husband to fit another set....

might try talking nice to my dad....although he doesnt approve of me being an ADI or a PDI.....so i dont know if there will be any assistance from him??

Its been a day for good news today...2 lots on one day, i must be blessed today!

Andi

1.gif

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 08-03-06 09:29:29

Mmm

Must be something to do with that sword and the power of greyskull big_smile

Blew.

Dammit you beat me to it....
Battlecat, man-at-arms, skeletor, snake mountain... ah, those were the days....

#6 08-03-06 09:54:37

markA.d.I

She-ra ...... phwooooaaarrrrrr !

#7 08-03-06 10:11:00

Andi

lol lol lol lol.....
4.gif

Andi

1.gif

Board footer