You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-03-06 10:46:05

Andi

Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors For Sale

Hi,

Practical Teaching Skills For Driving Instructors book for sale. By John Miller, Tony Scriven and Margaret Stacey. Recommended by the DSA. 4th Edition.

As new condition.

cost 17.99
Yours for a tenner! incl P+P

Ive got 2 copies so am selling one. I need the money!  wink

Andi

1.gif

07-03-06 10:46:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Practical Teaching Skills for Driving Instructors For Sale

#2 07-03-06 15:29:55

bzcee

you selling stuff again???

ok then this time I'll offer a big pad of sticky note paper, multi coloured goes nice beside your phone AND a magic tree air freshener, hardly used, opened a week ago and still only ¼ out the packet

hows that?  smile

ermmms.jpg
Your information is visible to YOU only

fighting0092.gifstupid little winker

#3 07-03-06 15:50:08

Andi

The boomin ekk! You again...tututututut.. wink

tell ya what, seens as you obviously are desperate to have something of mine....one crispy ten pound note (UK legal tender only) and your air freshener...and that might swing it for you?

Hows that??

Andi

1.gif

#4 07-03-06 18:03:25

luchell

Come on you lot wheres the takers!! This book is essential to ALL pdis, its on the back of the part three sheet you receive when you take your part three as recommended reading for both passing and failing. It is WELL worth it seriously. Its the sidekick to the driving instructors handbook. I paid about 13 quid fore mine on ebay so come on buyers theres a bargain to be had....

How am i doing Andi? Thought id give you a hand lol OH OH it helped me with my checktest LOADS to!!

*just checking access*

#5 07-03-06 18:18:06

Andi

Good stuff Hayley....ah,

Agree with ya, its a ace book and contains many many words of wisdom, a must have for any PDI!....

Its a bargain!

Hayley, you should do sales in your spare time...not that you get much, lol..

Andi

1.gif

#6 07-03-06 18:25:54

luchell

Well what can i say its in my blood lol With half my family being car sales based or running a video shop etc etc im ok with sales pitches lol. I do do sales in my spare time. Getting pupils in wink

#7 07-03-06 18:39:06

Andi

Ha...nice one, my dads a sales man! must be in the blood eh?

Andi......spooky!

1.gif

#8 07-03-06 19:26:32

bzcee

Sorry Andi  sad sad I havent seen a crispy tenner for yonks......

you and luchell working together now then?

If andi doesnt want my offer , do you fancy it Luchell.....for the bulbs?  eh?

big_smile big_smile

ermmms.jpg

#9 07-03-06 19:29:14

luchell

Sadly im going to have to turn you down on the bulbs, i have three cans of oust half full, one full bottle of febreeze and a nice car air freshener with plenty left AND a refill. Sorry. big_smile

Me and Andi, yeah we're always in cahoots.  wink

#10 07-03-06 19:35:24

Andi

You better believe it! big_smile big_smile

we're both after a tenner!!

Tell ya what bzcee......make it a crispy new 20, seens as how you aint got ten, and me and Luchell will split it?

Hows that, you potentially could be by the end of today the proud owner of a book and a set of bulbs.....go on...ill throw in some notes...on how to impress women.. lol lol lol

Andi

1.gif

#11 08-03-06 12:55:04

bzcee

DOH!!!!!!!!!  looks like I've missed out on the bulbs then.

thanks for the offer of tips to impress women but it seems that I'll be able to flash a tenner infront of them and get in their good books that way.

thanks anyhoos Karl..............opppss  sorry I mean Andi big_smile big_smile big_smile wink

ermmms.jpg

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#12 08-03-06 13:03:59

Andi

DOH!!!!!!!!!  looks like I've missed out on the bulbs then.

thanks for the offer of tips to impress women but it seems that I'll be able to flash a tenner infront of them and get in their good books that way.

thanks anyhoos Karl..............opppss  sorry I mean Andi big_smile big_smile big_smile wink

your learning then?!!

a tenner...lol...lol... yikes yikes yikes

Andi

1.gif

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 08-03-06 13:47:27

bzcee

your learning then?!!

a tenner...lol...lol... yikes yikes yikes

Andi

Yeah I thought it was a bit steep too...made me laugh

ermmms.jpg

#14 08-03-06 16:10:16

Andi

You cheeky begger!...Just as well im not close to you, id whack you with my colourfile... lol lol lol

Andi

1.gif

#15 08-03-06 16:22:13

bzcee

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile 

sorry Andi.....just joking

but I'll give you £3 for the colourfile seen as its damaged

ermmms.jpg

#16 08-03-06 17:41:21

Andi

Nice try...i wouldnt part with my colourfile professional....its my 2nd bible! (and an excellent husband whacker)....

sorry though, youve missed the boat on the BOOK, Its now sold a lovely Chap!...for a tenner

Thanks

Andi

1.gif

#17 08-03-06 19:58:12

Jellybean
Verified Member

It was a bargain I have just bought one from WHSmiths for £17.99 so why didn't you sell it last week Andi and saved me some dosh!

Never mind  roll

Jellybean

#18 08-03-06 20:03:52

Andi

Good book though isnt it? Very very informative.

Next time eh Jelly bean...you gotta be quick wiv the PDI stuff, its normally gone in a flash...

Andi

1.gif

#19 10-03-06 13:31:51

Moominhater

Damn I've been away on holiday (minus internet connection).  I would've bought it had I known.

oh well neeeeeeerrrrr mind.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

#20 01-04-06 20:57:27

julian
Verified Member
Website

Hi there have you still got the book for sale? if so can you email me, doc.uk@btinternet.com,thanks.

Part 1 - 24/03/06  (97/67) 1st time
Part 2 - 06/06/06  (2 minors) 1st time
Pink License - 05/03/07
Part 3 - 20/4/07 (5/4) 1st time
www.Lme2drive.co.uk

#21 01-04-06 23:00:44

luchell

Andi has now sold hers i believe, i have found this one on Ebay if it is any good to you? It has a while left to run but you might get a bargain. you can get it new from good bookstores. lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Practical-Teachin … dZViewItem

Its a really good book, i wouldnt be without my copy. very useful for my training.

#22 03-04-06 08:33:03

julian
Verified Member
Website

Hi luchell thanks for the info il have a look know,anything that may help with that dreaded prt3 only just started prt2 training and already worried about the prt3,keep on reading these horror stories. smile

Part 1 - 24/03/06  (97/67) 1st time
Part 2 - 06/06/06  (2 minors) 1st time
Pink License - 05/03/07
Part 3 - 20/4/07 (5/4) 1st time
www.Lme2drive.co.uk

Board footer