You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-05-04 17:54:46

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

In Car Hands free

Do you use such a thing ?

I had a Sharp GX10i and had lots of problems with the in-car hands free.

just after i got the phone i went to look for a cradle, Could i find one ? No.
it took quite a while for them to make one for the sharp phone because of its clam style flip front and even then it wasn't that good.

Now I'm waiting for the new Nokia 6230, Because its got bluetoooth I'm sure to find a good cradle/hands free for my car.

Do you use one, If so what kind is it and how much was fitting ?
Or maybe you use a ear piece ?

06-05-04 17:54:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: In Car Hands free

#2 12-05-04 21:00:59

Idrivetoo

I have had a full car kit for years (I am old) right back to my trusty Nokia 3110 I am still with Nokia but now with a 6310i. I also use the bluetooth with an earpeice when not useing my car but driving my employers minibuses. (works realy well with voice commands) smile

I DO love my driving

#3 12-05-04 22:12:13

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for the reply. Does it last a while or do you have to keep charging it up ?

What kind do you use ?

Thanks

#4 13-05-04 20:53:08

Idrivetoo

I assume you are asking about the earpeice which lasts for ages smile I have both a mains and car charger so I never have a problem with a flat battery.
I DO love to drive.

I DO love my driving

Board footer