You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-05-04 17:08:44

rachdrive
Website

Fault analysis

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had their Fault analysis sheets from the DSA as yet??  Seem to remember getting it in April of last year (though it was wrong and was re-done!!!)

Cheers
Rach 8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

04-05-04 17:08:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fault analysis

#2 04-05-04 19:14:48

Kev
Verified Member
Website

Hi
I think I got last years sometime in August,
then the corrected report later in the year. :?

Always look on the bright side of life.
Kev

#3 04-05-04 21:21:59

Liesa

Hi Rach

The reports run from april to march, but the time when they're sent out varies from 1 year to the next.

I've had mine in the past anything from June through to October, so your guess is as good as mine!  roll

#4 05-05-04 16:34:40

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Here is one of the reasons these reports are not accurate.

I often find that my ADI number is copied incorrectly from my ADI badge by the examiners.

The number 5 keeps getting written on the sheets as a 6.  Some other instructor is getting my pass and fails added to their score !

I have added a sticker to the badge with my number printed on.

Perhaps the DSA should be printing these details on to the badges rather than writing in by hand.

I have sent this suggestion to the DSA. I will let you know if/when I hear back from them.

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#5 06-05-04 21:55:43

Mike Geary

At the TCs i go to they have a A4 sheet on the wall "Saying "

If your ADI no. on your cert. is not easily readable,  please put your No. some where else easy to read. ie on the faciac in fronrt on the w/screen.

That should get the problem sorted.   Ok 

Mike G>>>>>...

Board footer