You are not logged in.

#1 28-11-05 16:57:03

luchell

magboard core competencies made easy and pst prompt cards

ok, this is the lot i bought to help me with my part three. im looking to sell it all to raise funds for my car lol!! :shock:

So the magboard cost me 50.00 but it doesnt have its small plastic case it came in, that broke in the post when they sent it to me!! comes with magnetic cars one learner car, 2 normal cars, a minibus type thing and a motorbike. fantastic for explaining things to your pupils.ive written mspsl in the appropriate places on some sheets but this can be wiped off. or leave it since as it will help wink

Core competencies made easy by brain stratton, now theres a great book!!! loads of stuff about it just in this section. cost me 25.00 i think. top notch condition.

lastly the pst prompt cards cost me 15.00 i think. they are fab. fore more info pm me, i think i mite do a bit of ebaying highest offer wins :oops:

28-11-05 16:57:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: magboard core competencies made easy and pst prompt cards

#2 28-11-05 17:01:39

luchell

the pst cards someone has bought for 15 pounds on ebay a week ago and she hasnt paid so im waiting to get a reply so i know if i can sell em to you lot. so bare with me on this one.

#3 28-11-05 17:53:30

luchell

probably sold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 28-11-05 19:17:15

asimpsonlowe

definetely sold!! to the highest bidder!! oh yea  yikes  yikes  yikes

1.gif

Board footer