You are not logged in.

#1 01-09-05 16:26:05

Anonymous

fob thing???

Hi wondered if anyone can help me, my car has central locking so have to press the fob to lock it but ive just brought a Immobiliser which also has a fob to switch it on does that mean I have to press 2 fobs when I lock my car up or is there a way around it so I can lock my car and put the Immobiliser on using only one fob thing.

01-09-05 16:26:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: fob thing???

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-09-05 19:58:49

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi, I doubt you would be able to work both off 1 key fob.

#3 10-09-05 17:10:31

Wooly

Depends what car & what immobiliser. You can buy an interface for some systems (I think "Toad" and "spyball" do one) that activates the locking system when the alarm is switched on. It bypasses the signal from the keyfob completely. If its a cheapo immobiliser system then it probably is best to leave the immobiliser and locking systems working independantly.

#4 13-09-05 08:20:50

Anonymous

Hi thanks for the replies, its a N reg renault clio. My fiance paid just over £100 for the immobiliser as he said its better to get a decent one. He hasn't got round to putting it on the car yet but hopefully going to put it on tonight he said hes going to try and see if he can sort it out so I only have to use one fob.

Board footer